|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Two, Pages 202-234.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skills does Karen put to use to help David?
(a) Her organizational skills.
(b) Her technical skills.
(c) Her listening skills.
(d) Her customer service skills.
2. Upon leaving the party at the end of the first section of the novel, whom does Sarah call second?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Mr. Kingsley.
3. What does Sarah announce upon arriving at the final rehearsal for Martin's play?
(a) She is engaged.
(b) She is moving.
(c) She is terminally ill.
(d) She is pregnant.
4. What is the name of the bookstore where Sarah's book signing is held in the second section of the novel?
(a) Skylight Books.
(b) Seaside Books.
(c) Streetwise Books.
(d) Sidewind Books.
5. How does Karen describe her interest in David on page 175?
(a) As a choice.
(b) As informal.
(c) As unconscious.
(d) As a drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Karen describe her obsession with Sarah on page 175?
2. Whom does Sarah discover in Mr. Kingsley's attic on page 75?
3. What does David reveal about Sarah's novel that shocks Karen on page 199?
4. According to the narrator on page 3, David gained admission to CAPA after performing a monologue from what work?
5. What does Elli give Sarah at the end of the first section of the novel?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)