|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section One, Pages 87-131.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of exercises are employed in the students' acting class, as explained on page 2?
(a) Method Acting.
(b) Mirror Games.
(c) Ensemble Monologues.
(d) Trust Exercises.
2. Where does Sarah work while she attends CAPA?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A pizza place.
(c) A bakery.
(d) A coffeeshop.
3. What does Sarah do with the shirts she finds in a garment rack used by the actors in the fall musical?
(a) Wears them.
(b) Hides them.
(c) Sells them.
(d) Destroys them.
4. To whom does Sarah give Manuel's shirts on the final night of the musical?
(a) Manuel's father.
(b) Manuel's mother.
(c) Manuel's sister.
(d) Manuel's grandmother.
5. According to the narrator on page 12, what does Sarah feel about David when he visits her following his summer vacation?
(a) A sad tenderness.
(b) An angry warmth.
(c) A joyful affection.
(d) A disappointed compassion.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator on page 12, of what production was Mr. Kingsley an original cast member?
2. What is the name of Mr. Kingsley's husband?
3. According to the narrator on page 85, all of the acting students, with the exception of Sarah and David, have advanced to what exercise?
4. Upon leaving the party at the end of the first section of the novel, whom does Sarah call first?
5. According to the narrator on page 90, how do the English teens compare to the CAPA teens?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)