|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Two, Pages 132-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his letter, with what does Martin ask David for help?
(a) Helping find Karen.
(b) Reaching Mr. Kingsley.
(c) Proving his innocence.
(d) Staging a play of his.
2. According to Karen on page 133, what might have caused the inaccuracies in Sarah's book?
(a) A failure of imagination.
(b) A failure of sanity.
(c) A failure of memory.
(d) A failure of reason.
3. What is the name of place where Sarah lives with her mother?
(a) Windsor Apartments.
(b) Woodrow Apartments.
(c) Weatherly Apartments.
(d) Walker Apartments.
4. On page 133, what does Karen think about the name assigned to her?
(a) That it encapsulates her personality.
(b) That it hides her real identity.
(c) That it describes a forgettable person.
(d) That it is similar to her real name.
5. What is the name given to the visitors from England, as explained on page 87?
(a) The English People.
(b) The British Ones.
(c) The Welsh Beings.
(d) The London Folk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Karen's last name?
2. According to the narrator on page 9, each of David's postcards comprise what type of message?
3. According to the narrator on page 26, acting requires restraint in order to achieve what?
4. Upon leaving the party at the end of the first section of the novel, whom does Sarah call first?
5. According to the narrator on page 97, what fails to relieve Sarah's pain?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)