|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Two, Pages 132-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Karen on page 138, where did she spend much of their junior year?
(a) At work.
(b) At Bible school.
(c) Traveling abroad.
(d) In her room.
2. Whom does Sarah discover in Mr. Kingsley's attic on page 75?
3. What is the name of Sarah's former teacher who was known for having inappropriate relationships with his students?
(a) Mr. Brinkley.
(b) Mr. Balsam.
(c) Mr. Banks.
(d) Mr. Bower.
4. Whom does Sarah discover inside Mr. Kingsley's office on page 69?
5. According to the narrator on page 3, Sarah gained admission to CAPA after performing a monologue from what work?
(a) Desire Under the Elms.
(b) The Glass Menagerie.
(d) The Member of the Wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hurricane that hits Sarah's hometown in the first section of the novel?
2. According to the narrator on page 12, what does Sarah feel about David when he visits her following his summer vacation?
3. What do the students begin studying at the start of sophomore year?
4. What is the headline of the article David shows Karen on page 156?
5. When the students are directed to crawl on the floor in the dark, how does Sarah recognize David?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)