Mid-Book Test (up to Part 3 Chapter 10)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. When did the Democratic party decide to place Truman as Vice President on their ticket?
2. What was Independence Missouri's nickname in the 1840s?
3. What was a dollar-a-year man?
4. What essential materials were in short supply as America prepared for war?
5. What are the names of Harry's brother and sister?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Did Truman conduct himself as a world leader in Potsdam? Give examples to support your answer.
This section contains 1,121 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)