|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of mine does Harry Truman invest in during 1915 and 1916?
2. What was the beginning of the end for Tom Pendergast?
(a) The investigation of illegal voting practices in his county's 1936 elections
(b) WWII caused his business to falter
(c) The investigation of his wife's real estate company
(d) The investigation of his personal finances
3. What interest did Harry and his father share?
(b) Watching tv
(c) Fishing and hunting
4. What country's military is in possession of Potsdam at the time of the conference?
(c) Soviet Union
5. What longtime cabinet member resigns due to a disagreement with Truman?
(a) Robert E. Lee
(b) Henry Wallace
(c) Andrew Jackson
(d) Harold Ickes
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first six months of 1942 military contracts added what amount to the U.S. economy?
2. Who was the leader of the Dixiecrats?
3. What kind of automobile does Harry Truman first purchase?
4. What was a whistle-stop?
5. What event propelled the United States into WWII?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)