|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What afflictions did Harry have in childhood?
(a) Speech impediment and runny nose
(c) Diarrhea and farsightedness
(d) Nearsightedness and diphtheria
2. Who won WWI?
(b) Soviet Union
3. Harry Truman travels to see Bess in Grandview. How many miles one way is the trip?
(a) Three hundred Miles
(b) One Mile
(c) Sixteen Miles
(d) Fifty Miles
4. What country's military is in possession of Potsdam at the time of the conference?
(d) Soviet Union
5. Where does the only meeting in history of Truman and MacArthur take place?
(a) Wake Island
(c) Washington DC
(d) New Mexico
Short Answer Questions
1. Harry Truman always carried a favorite poem in his wallet. What was that poem and the author?
2. When Roosevelt announces in 1944 that he will run for the fourth term as President, how many terms were Presidents allowed to serve?
3. What kind of automobile does Harry Truman first purchase?
4. Who was in charge of the Soviet Union when Truman became President?
5. Where was the American's atom bomb tested?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)