|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon is Truman encouraged to authorize to end the Korean Conflict?
(a) Atom bomb
(c) Biological warfare
(d) Heavy tanks
2. In the extended family of the Truman household, who disciplined Margaret?
(b) Truman's mother
(c) Bess's Mother
3. During Churchill's speech in Missouri, as a guest of Truman, what term does Churchill use to describe the Soviet Union presence that became a common term?
(a) Berlin Wall
(b) Iron Curtain
(c) Axis of Evil
4. What was the original funding for the Truman Committee?
(b) $1 million
5. How many people did the bomb actually kill in Hiroshima?
(d) Two million
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were "The Big Three" of the Potsdam conference?
2. What was the most common method of travel for settlers in the 1800s to take to Independence?
3. Whose photographs does Harry carry in his uniform pocket during the entire war?
4. How were Truman's ancestors related to the bushwhackers?
5. Which of Roosevelt's policies did Truman support the most enthusiastically?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)