|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Truman family live until the Roosevelt family departed the White House?
(a) Blair House, Washington DC
(b) New York, New York
(c) Key West, FL
(d) Independence, MO
2. When dividing up Germany, what geographical descriptions did the Potsdam Conference use?
(a) Hitler's plan for domination
(b) Magellan's original docments
(c) The Germany of 1937
(d) The conquered lands of Germany
3. What was a dollar-a-year man?
(a) A man whose only income was one dollar
(b) A man who stole one dollar per day from the government
(c) A man whose only worth was one dollar
(d) A businessman who kept his original salary from his company and worked for the government for a token small salary, all for the war effort.
4. What interest did Harry and his father share?
(a) Fishing and hunting
(b) Watching tv
5. Harry Truman travels to see Bess in Grandview. How many miles one way is the trip?
(a) Three hundred Miles
(b) Fifty Miles
(c) One Mile
(d) Sixteen Miles
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous landmark did Churchill visit when in Berlin?
2. What was the beginning of the end for Tom Pendergast? .
3. What kind of automobile does Harry Truman first purchase?
4. How many people did the bomb actually kill in Hiroshima?
5. What was the yearly salary for Truman's job as presiding judge?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)