|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Truman farm produce?
(b) Bermuda grass
2. What was a dollar-a-year man?
(a) A man who stole one dollar per day from the government
(b) A man whose only worth was one dollar
(c) A man whose only income was one dollar
(d) A businessman who kept his original salary from his company and worked for the government for a token small salary, all for the war effort.
3. Who of Truman's long time friends was most instrumental in advising him regarding the Palestine problem?
(a) George Marshall
(b) Charlie Ross
(c) Jim Pendergast
(d) Eddie Jacobson
4. In November of 1930, something happened to Margaret Truman. What was it?
(a) Someone attempted to kidnap her.
(b) Someone stole her purse
(c) She met her future husband
(d) She had a baby
5. Harry Truman's ancestors were predominantly of what heritage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What career is Margaret Truman pursuing?
2. What did Roosevelt say were the Four Freedoms?
3. In 1841, what was considered the extreme frontier of the USA?
4. Harry Truman travels to see Bess in Grandview. How many miles one way is the trip?
5. What did Truman think was a damaging move by Roosevelt?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)