|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did young Harry Truman like to occupy his time?
(a) Playing the piano, reading books, and being with his family.
(b) Playing baseball, basketball and football
(c) Shoplifting from the pharmacy and smoking with friends
(d) In his room playing Dungeons and Dragons
2. Why did Truman vote against the reappointment of District Attorney Milligan?
(a) He felt Milligan was doing a bad job
(b) As a gesture of loyalty to Tom Pendergast
(c) He did not vote at all
(d) Milligan had insulted Margaret
3. Truman's foreign office is warning him about the after war dangers of which country?
(c) Soviet Union
4. In what country was Potsdam located?
5. What happened to the President's normal work when he was on the campaign trail?
(a) Bess took care of it
(b) His staff collected all the papers and held them until he arrived home
(c) It continued as before from Truman's desk on the train
(d) The vice president handled everything
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Harry Truman's first paid job?
2. How did the leaders entertain each other in the evenings of the conference?
3. What was one voting faction in this election that had never been involved in presidential elections before?
4. What longtime cabinet member resigns due to a disagreement with Truman?
5. What was the Turnip Congress? .
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)