|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When dividing up Germany, what geographical descriptions did the Potsdam Conference use?
(a) The Germany of 1937
(b) The conquered lands of Germany
(c) Hitler's plan for domination
(d) Magellan's original docments
2. What did Truman think was a damaging move by Roosevelt?
(a) Entering WWII
(b) Bombing the Japanese home cities
(c) Entering WWI
(d) The attempt to increase the number of Supreme Court Justices
3. Which state turned the tide towards Truman at the convention?
(d) New York
4. Where was the American's atom bomb tested?
(a) New Mexico
(b) Washington DC
(d) Bikini Atoll
5. When Truman sends Harry Hopkins to talk to Stalin, he says "use diplomatic language or what?"
(a) Large amounts of cash
(b) A baseball bat
(c) Offers of women
(d) Offers of wine
Short Answer Questions
1. For most of the people in Independence in the 1800's, who was their hero?
2. Who won WWI?
3. What party did Truman belong to?
4. What family member does Truman lose in July of 1947?
5. What did Truman do when he was suspicious about the defense industry overspending?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)