|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the American's atom bomb tested?
(a) Bikini Atoll
(b) Washington DC
(c) New Mexico
2. In November of 1930, something happened to Margaret Truman. What was it?
(a) Someone stole her purse
(b) She met her future husband
(c) Someone attempted to kidnap her.
(d) She had a baby
3. At their meeting in August of 1944, what did Roosevelt give to Truman to give to his wife and daughter?
(a) Orange black tea
(b) Autographed photos of himself
(d) Custom dresses from New York
4. At the end of the war, how many service men and women were coming back to the American work force?
(a) None - they all re-enlisted
(b) 1 million
(c) 12 million
(d) 10 million
5. Truman's foreign office is warning him about the after war dangers of which country?
(c) Soviet Union
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Vice President of the United States under Roosevelt in 1943?
2. How was Truman's personal life used against him in the 1940 election?
3. What was Truman's primary goal of the Potsdam Conference?
4. What was one of the unique things about the Truman Committee?
5. What was the yearly salary for Truman's job as presiding judge?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)