|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two political positions did Truman want before he was allowed to run for Senate?
(a) Mayor of Lamar and Mayor of Independence
(b) Mayor of Independence and Governor of Illinois
(c) Governor of Missouri and Congressman from Missouri
(d) Governor of MIssouri and Mayor fo Independence
2. Who was in charge of the Soviet Union when Truman became President?
(c) Josef Stalin
3. What was Truman's attitude towards running for Vice President?
(a) He was afraid of running
(b) He did not want to
(c) He was eager to run
(d) He did not have an opinion
4. What did Truman think was a damaging move by Roosevelt?
(a) Entering WWII
(b) The attempt to increase the number of Supreme Court Justices
(c) Entering WWI
(d) Bombing the Japanese home cities
5. Where was Harry S Truman born?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) Independence, MO
(c) Lamar, MO
(d) Santa Fe, NM
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization with secret rituals did Harry Truman join in 1909?
2. Who was the man in charge of the American Expeditionary Forces in France in WWI?
3. How did the leaders entertain each other in the evenings of the conference?
4. During Churchill's speech in Missouri, as a guest of Truman, what term does Churchill use to describe the Soviet Union presence that became a common term?
5. When did the Democratic party decide to place Truman as Vice President on their ticket?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)