|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pivotal event occurred on December 7, 1941?
(a) President Roosevelt died
(b) Germany surrendered
(c) Japan bombed the USA Fleet at Pearl Harbor
(d) Margaret Truman was born
2. Who were "The Big Three" of the Potsdam conference?
(a) Gorbachev, Bush and Truman
(b) Truman, Churchill and Stalin
(c) Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin
(d) Truman, DeGaulle and Patton
3. Who was President of the USA during World War I?
(a) John F. Kennedy
(b) Woodrow Wilson
(c) Harry S Truman
(d) Franklin Roosevelt
4. What was the name of Roosevelt's beloved dog?
(c) Rin Tin Tin
5. Who won WWI?
(d) Soviet Union
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship Harry Truman and his battalion are on for the Atlantic crossing?
2. What job does Truman take between his judgeships?
3. How did Bess Truman feel about Harry running for Vice President?
4. What was the Canol Project?
5. Who was the Vice President of the United States under Roosevelt in 1943?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)