|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harry Truman's ancestors were predominantly of what heritage?
2. Where did most of the sayings, such as "a good name is rather to be chosen than great riches", that were part of Truman's upbringing, originate?
(a) The Bible
(b) Ben Franklin's books
(c) Time Magazine
(d) The Koran
3. What was the yearly salary for Truman's job as presiding judge?
4. Of all the labor strikes after the war, which is the one that brings Truman to the strongest action?
(a) The Steel Strike
(b) The Railroad Strike
(c) The Postal Strike
(d) The Actors Guild Strike
5. What family member does Truman lose in July of 1947?
(a) His mother
(b) His wife
(c) His father
(d) His daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. How much weight did Harry Truman lose in the years in France?
2. What interest did Harry and his father share?
3. In November of 1930, something happened to Margaret Truman. What was it?
4. What are the names of Harry's brother and sister?
5. What afflictions did Harry have in childhood?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)