|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Wittman's character does Jones represent?
(a) Wittman's alter ego
(b) Wittman's American self
(c) Wittman's Chinese self
(d) Wittman sexual self
2. What kind of permit do the firemen tell Wittman he should have?
(a) A firearms permit
(b) An ethnic permit
(c) A fireworks permit
(d) A theater permit
3. What is the name of Wittman's father?
4. What do the Flying Lings perform?
(d) The Can Can
5. What kind of monk is the star of Wittman's play?
(a) A Buddhist monk
(b) A Christian monk
(c) A Muslim monk
(d) A Hare Krishna monk
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wittman claim he is still attracted to?
2. What is Siew Loong an expert in?
3. What circus did the flim-flam participate in?
4. Where does Mr. Sanchez work?
5. What kind of names do the women in the play have their names translated to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Zeppelin live his life?
2. Why does Wittman not like Siew Loong, Little Dragon?
3. What does the elderly Chinese woman teach Wittman?
4. What does Wittman say to his mother on the phone?
5. Why do the Chinese not consider barbarians as ugly?
6. Why is Wittman not allowed to set off firecrackers?
7. What does Wittmann think has happened to Popo?
8. What does Wittman explain to the elderly Chinese woman?
9. What theater elements feature in Wittman's new play?
10. Why does Mr. Sanchez think that Wittman's English is not as good as he thinks it is?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)