|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asked Popo to marry him?
(a) A local gambler
(b) An African farmer
(c) The Sacramento Mayor
(d) An old Chinese man
2. What does Zeppelin live in?
(a) A tent
(b) A camper
(c) A wood shed
(d) A shack
3. What is Siew Loong an expert in?
(a) Tai chi
(d) Kung fu
4. What is Wittman's story in the tradition of?
(a) The Greek Couple
(b) The Heroic Couple
(c) The Star Crossed Lovers
(d) The Tragic Lovers
5. Why does Wittman have trouble registering at the unemployment office?
(a) He does not have a passport
(b) He does not have a birth certificate
(c) He does not have a driver's license
(d) He does not have a marriage certificate
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wittman set off at the end of the play?
2. What is the name of Popo's new husband?
3. Who does WIttman have to find?
4. What does Popo have in the box?
5. What do the Flying Lings perform?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Zeppelin illustrate the cheapness of the Chang family?
2. What is Wittman's new play about?
3. Why does Wittman have trouble registering at the Unemployment Office?
4. What role do Lance and the Young Yale Poet have in Wittman's play?
5. How does Zeppelin live his life?
6. Why does Mr. Sanchez think that Wittman's English is not as good as he thinks it is?
7. What theater elements feature in Wittman's new play?
8. How does Wittman persuade his mother to dance in his show?
9. Why is Wittman not allowed to set off firecrackers?
10. What agreement have Wittman and Tasa come to about work?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)