|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Chinese year was Wittman born in?
(a) The goat
(b) The dragon
(c) The horse
(d) The snake
2. Who has Wittman cast Lance and the Yale Younger Poet as?
(a) The Smoking Twins
(b) The Poet Brothers
(c) The Double Boys
(d) The Dillinger Twins
3. Who does Wittman call at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) His father
(d) His mother
4. What kind of monk is the star of Wittman's play?
(a) A Hare Krishna monk
(b) A Christian monk
(c) A Buddhist monk
(d) A Muslim monk
5. What does Wittman say Loong deludes himself about?
(a) His ethnicity
(b) His kung fu abilities
(c) His good looks
(d) His acting abilities
Short Answer Questions
1. What card game is Zeppelin playing when Wittman visits him?
2. What circus did the flim-flam participate in?
3. What is Siew Loong an expert in?
4. What does Wittman say to prevent his mother from worrying?
5. What is the title of Wittman's play?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the Chinese not consider barbarians as ugly?
2. What does the elderly Chinese woman teach Wittman?
3. What does Wittman explain to the elderly Chinese woman?
4. Why does Wittman not like Siew Loong, Little Dragon?
5. What theater elements feature in Wittman's new play?
6. Why is Wittman not sure if Popo is his grandmother?
7. What does Wittman say to his mother on the phone?
8. How does Wittman get himself and Tasa thrown out of the restaurant?
9. What references does Wittman make to popular culture in Chapter 7?
10. Why does Mr. Sanchez think that Wittman's English is not as good as he thinks it is?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)