|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Twisters and Shouters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man in the stockroom smoking?
(c) A joint
(d) A pipe
2. Where does Wittman hold his play?
(a) The Salvation Army Assembly Hall
(b) The San Fran Academy
(c) The Homeless Charity Hall
(d) The Benevolent Association Hall
3. Who is the seminar's sponsor?
(a) Tonka Toys
(b) Mattel Toys
(c) Meccano Toys
(d) Toys R Us
4. Where does Wittman tell Nanci he was born?
(a) On the beach at the English seaside
(b) In an alleyway next to a Chinese restaurnat
(c) Backstage at a vaudeville theater
(d) In a New York taxi
5. What does A.J.A stand for?
(a) Americans of Jewish Ancestry
(b) Americans of Japanese Ancestry
(c) Army Jocks with Attitude
(d) Armenian Jack of America
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wittman's three-day play based on?
2. What does the girl turn into when they cross the Golden Gate Bridge?
3. What does the man tell Wittman that he once was?
4. Which of the following toys does Wittman object to?
5. Where does Wittman board a bus to?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)