|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe the ensuing violent warfare?
2. Williams had gone from New York to which other major US city?
(c) Los Angeles.
3. What is the name of the company where Williams works?
(a) Global Weekly.
(c) United Nations.
4. Carpathia is from which country?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
5. What was the name of the bureau chief in that city?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the character's first name?
2. What is the name of the company where Williams works?
3. The man is greatly admired for his contributions to _______.
4. Carpathia is elected to which office?
5. The man Williams met was considered to be a "shoo-in" for which honor?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)