|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe the ensuing violent warfare?
2. What word is best used to describe the pilot's wife?
3. Williams reviews his meeting earlier in the year with which man?
4. Who made the determination of the death?
(a) Scotland Yard.
(c) Medical Director at Johns Hopkins.
(d) Erie County Medical Examiner's Office.
5. What adjective does Williams use to describe his meeting with the man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Williams try to hire from the airport?
2. What word is used to describe the ensuing violent warfare?
3. What is the name of the pilot mentioned in Chapter 1?
4. The man is greatly admired for his contributions to _______.
5. Which other member of Williams' professional team has vanished?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)