|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is being used to help make sense of what is happening in the world?
(a) Historical texts.
(d) Ancient documents.
2. What is the title of Global Weekly's Juan Ortiz?
(c) Senior Editor of Religious Issues.
(d) Chief of International Politics.
3. Where is Williams left after the plane could proceed no farther?
(a) Kansas City.
(c) San Diego.
4. Williams had gone from New York to which other major US city?
(b) Los Angeles.
5. Williams had to delay a trip to which major city?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the charter pilot?
2. How did Williams' friend allegedly die?
3. What is the name of the charter pilot?
4. What is the character's first name?
5. What word is used to describe the ensuing violent warfare?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)