|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Aubrey and his crew travel in the desert?
(a) Some are on camels and some on horses.
(b) On horses with camels carrying supplies.
(c) On camels.
(d) On foot.
2. Why does Aubrey request camels immediately?
(a) He wants to reserve the best camels while Ramadan is going on.
(b) He wants to learn to command one.
(c) He wants to leave immediately.
(d) He wants to learn to ride one.
3. Who does Aubrey go to meet?
(a) Admiral Hartley.
(b) Admiral Wellington.
(c) Admiral Leighton.
(d) Admiral Nelson.
4. Whom does Lesueur suspect of being an undercover agent for England?
5. What has happened to many of the men's uniforms?
(a) Torn from wear.
(b) Lost in gambling.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what event does the arrival coincide?
2. Who is Ponto?
3. Who is Andrew Wray?
4. What are the officers not enjoying their time in Malta?
5. Why does Aubrey order the men to row to an island and back?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aubrey decide to do about waiting until the end of Ramadan?
2. What does Aubrey fear about his crew as time passes?
3. Describe Stephan Maturin.
4. What is Monsieur Lesuerur doing in Malta?
5. Describe the situation at the opening of Treason's Harbour.
6. What does Aubrey do with his prize money?
7. Discuss the goings on of the man Andrew Wray.
8. Who is Dr. Graham and about what is he concerned?
9. Why is the Dromedary early and what is the effect of that?
10. What does Aubrey order his crew to do and where does Aubrey go while they are obeying his order?
This section contains 1,031 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)