|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aubrey give chase to a galley ship they encounter?
(a) It turned to run which made it suspicious.
(b) It matches treasure ship's description.
(c) It is flying American colours.
(d) It is flying French colours.
2. How does Ponto greet Captain Aubrey when he sees him in the market?
(b) He does not know Aubrey.
3. How does Maturin use the situation with Mrs. Fielding?
(a) To be less lonely.
(b) To feed false intelligence information to the French.
(c) To stay close to Mrs. Fielding in case her husband is the traitor and Maturin can catch him.
(d) To learn more about Lesueur.
4. What has happened to many of the men's uniforms?
(a) Torn from wear.
(d) Lost in gambling.
5. What does Wray agree to in order to cancel his debt?
(a) Taking on a dangerous spy mission.
(c) Political favors.
(d) Resigning his commission.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Stephen Maturin?
2. What does Aubrey need in order to set sail on the Surprise?
3. What ship do they find?
4. Where does the Admiral want Aubrey to go on his next assignment?
5. What kind of meeting does Maturin have that morning?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)