|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wray agree to in order to cancel his debt?
(a) Resigning his commission.
(b) Taking on a dangerous spy mission.
(c) Political favors.
2. Why does Aubrey not hold Maturin's closeness to Mrs. Fielding against Maturin?
(a) Because Aubrey knows Maturin has been lonely and depressed.
(b) Because Aubrey knows Maturin and Mrs. Fielding are not having an affair.
(c) Because Maturin has learned Mr. Fielding is dead and Maturin wants to marry Mrs. Fielding.
(d) Because of Aubrey and Maturin's friendship.
3. What ship do they find?
(a) The Dromedary.
(b) A Dutch frigate.
(c) The Leopard.
(d) An Egyptian freighter.
4. What does the wind bring to the ship?
(b) Smells of rotting fishes.
(d) Smell of smoke.
5. Who helps Ponto?
(a) Captain Aubrey.
(b) Mrs. Fielding.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what are the men thankful?
2. Who is Dr. Graham?
3. How does Aubrey pass the voyage home?
4. What would Jack like in regards to Mrs. Fielding?
5. Where does the Admiral want Aubrey to go on his next assignment?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)