|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Aubrey and Maturin share?
(a) An appreciation for the natural sciences.
(b) A hatred of all things Dutch.
(c) A hatred of the Irish.
(d) An appreciation for music.
2. What is a requirement of Ramadan?
(a) To welcome all visitors of all faiths.
(b) Fasting in seclusion.
(c) To travel to Mecca.
(d) To sacrifice a goat each morning and evening of Ramadan.
3. What is the Dromedary?
(a) The ship that Aubrey worked on under Admiral Hartley.
(b) The ship which brings Maturin his new purchase.
(c) A tavern on the each of the desert.
(d) The ship that is part of Aubrey's prize money.
4. About whom does Graham worry?
(d) Mrs. Fielding.
5. Who accompanies Aubrey and his crew?
(a) Admiral Hartley.
(b) Dr. Graham.
(c) Dr. Maturin.
(d) Dr. Tooley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the crew that remains as far as their ties to Aubrey?
2. What do most of the British officers then begin to assume?
3. What does the Dromedary encounter at sea?
4. What does Mrs. Fielding ask Aubrey to help her write?
5. When do Aubrey and his men travel?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)