|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Aubrey ordered to take his crew?
(a) Aboard the Shannon.
(b) Aboard the Leopard.
(c) Aboard the Dromedary.
(d) Aboard the Essex.
2. How is the crew that remains as far as their ties to Aubrey?
(a) The narrator does not mention the crew.
(b) They are close to mutiny.
(c) They are fiercely loyal.
(d) They are loyal enough unless they are offered more pay elsewhere.
3. Why does Aubrey and his crew believe they are being treated rudely by the people of Mubara?
(a) They do not have that perception.
(b) Cultural differences.
(c) One of the crew is beat up.
(d) No one will serve the crew anything to eat.
4. What does Ponto do at the shop?
(a) Breaks some of the merchandise.
(b) He's an apprentice.
(c) Harms the owner.
(d) He is buying something.
5. Why does Aubrey order the men to row to an island and back?
(a) To get them in better condition.
(b) To investigate something suspicious on the island.
(c) To check out the seaworthiness of the boats.
(d) To have races and control the gambling.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Aubrey and his men travel?
2. What subject does Mrs. Fielding tutor?
3. Why does Aubrey request camels immediately?
4. How does Aubrey feel about the fate of the Worcester?
5. Who is Andrew Wray?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)