|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Lesueur suspect of being an undercover agent for England?
2. About what do the citizens gossip?
(a) About Aubrey having an affair with Mrs. Fielding.
(b) About Ponto's relationship to Aubrey.
(c) About Maturin having an affair with Mrs. Fielding.
(d) About Ponto's relationship with Mrs. Fielding.
3. Who has just been promoted to junior commander of his own ship?
(c) Mr. Pullings.
4. What has Maturin recently purchased?
(a) A cottage in Malta.
(b) A new outfit.
(c) A diving bell.
(d) A new ship.
5. What happens to Ponto one night?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He breaks his wrist.
(c) He falls down a well.
(d) He gets drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom does Graham worry?
2. Against whom is England fighting during Treason's Harbor?
3. What do most of the British officers then begin to assume?
4. Why is Aubrey disappointed about the admiral he visits?
5. What does Lesueur want Mrs. Fielding to do?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)