|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method of payment does Olivia use to pay for Gardo's new clothes?
(b) American dollars.
(c) A credit card.
(d) A check.
2. What color does Rat use to describe the influx of police that lead the boys to flee from Behala at the start of Part Four?
3. Who tells Olivia that his grandfather is in Colva Prison in order to get her to accompany him on the next step toward unraveling the mystery of the leather bag?
4. How does Gardo conceal his identity while going back to Colva Prison to find Marco?
(a) He pretends to be deaf and dumb.
(b) He cuts his hair off.
(c) He walks with a limp.
(d) He wraps a scarf around his face.
5. How many visits does Rat say the prisoners in Colva Prison get per month?
6. When Olivia feels like she is about to faint in Colva Prison, what does she do that makes her feel better?
(a) She drinks water.
(b) She stands in front of a fan.
(c) She takes a few deep breaths.
(d) She lies down.
7. How wide is Behala?
(a) Three miles.
(b) A mile.
(c) Two miles.
(d) A half of a mile.
8. What do the boys drink as they try to decode Jose Angelico's message?
(c) Apple juice.
9. In what type of vehicle do Rat, Raphael, and Gardo flee after losing the police in the crowd of children?
10. In what type of vehicle do Gardo and Olivia travel to Colva Prison?
11. When Gabriel Olondriz asks Gardo why he has come to visit him in Colva Prison, what does Gardo reply?
(a) Gardo says that Olivia had wanted to come pay her respects to Gabriel Olondriz.
(b) Gardo says that he had nothing better to do that day.
(c) Gardo says that the letter he found is addressed to Gabriel Olondriz.
(d) Gardo says that he has actually come to visit his own grandfather.
12. When Olivia asks Gardo what all of the prisoners have done to get locked up in Colva Prison, what crime does he tell her most of them have committed, besides fighting?
(b) Being in poverty.
13. Instead of the cells she expects at Colva Prison, what does Olivia say is in the prison instead?
14. For how long does Rat say he had lived in Central Station before coming to Behala?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 year.
15. For what purpose does Olivia originally come to Behala?
(a) To play in a calypso band.
(b) To study at the nearby university.
(c) For vacation.
(d) To collect data about the citizens' hunger problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the job of Frederico Gonz?
2. For how long does Senator Zapanta inhabit the role of vice-president?
3. In what office does Olivia's father work?
4. What is the position of Senator Zapanta?
5. What is Senator Zapanta's first name?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)