|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raphael say he cannot stop doing when he is arrested and is being dragged to the police car?
(b) Thinking about his Auntie.
2. When Rat decides not to go by the name Rat anymore, what does he want people to call him instead?
3. When Olivia meets Gabriel Olondriz in Colva Prison, she says that he is not just weak, but he is what?
(c) Barely alive.
(d) Wasting away.
4. In what neighborhood does Senator Zapanta live?
(d) Green Hills.
5. Whose son is Dante Jerome?
(a) Jose Angelico.
(b) Gabriel Olondriz.
(c) Senator Zapanta.
(d) Pia Dante.
Short Answer Questions
1. How wide is Behala?
2. In what type of vehicle do Rat, Raphael, and Gardo flee after losing the police in the crowd of children?
3. Where do Raphael and Rat take the letter while Olivia and Gardo are at Colva Prison?
4. What does the letter say would happen to the reader's soul if the reader were to visit Senator Zapanta's house?
5. What color do Raphael, Rat, Gardo, and Pia Dante say the water is, near where they plan to make their new home on Sampalo?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)