|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five and Appendix.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Olivia get in touch right away once the three policemen come to her door to ask her questions about her visit to Colva Prison?
(a) The British Embassy.
(b) Father Juilliard.
(c) Senator Zapanta.
(d) The American Embassy.
2. What location does Raphael decide the boys must visit in order to deliver the letter they have found in the train station locker?
(a) Colva Prison.
(b) Leavenworth Prison.
(c) Cuervo Prison.
(d) Sing Sing Prison.
3. How many people were killed when Smoky Mountain collapsed?
(a) Nearly 100.
(b) Nearly 200.
(c) Nearly 50.
(d) Nearly 300.
4. Who tries to keep the rubbish boys away from the crane-belts while they are running?
(a) The older men.
(b) The guards.
(c) The school teachers.
(d) The government officials.
5. What is the position of Senator Zapanta?
(b) Vice President.
(c) City Councilman.
(d) Attorney General.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rat leave the money when he returns it to Father Juilliard?
2. Who carries Pia Dante on his back as they haul away the money they find in the graveyard?
3. When Olivia feels like she is about to faint in Colva Prison, what does she do that makes her feel better?
4. How does Rat know that the key Raphael has found belongs to a locker at the train station?
5. Who does Rat mention as carrying wads of tickets and shouting in the cemetery during the festival day?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)