|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose son is Dante Jerome?
(a) Jose Angelico.
(b) Gabriel Olondriz.
(c) Senator Zapanta.
(d) Pia Dante.
2. What does Raphael say he has done with the last of his money, causing him to be too broke to pay for bus fare to Senator Zapanta's house?
(a) He has given it to his mother.
(b) He has given it to his sister.
(c) He has given it to his aunt.
(d) He has given it to his cousin.
3. What happened to make Gardo frightened of rats?
(a) His little sister's hand was bitten and the hand got infected.
(b) His hand was bitten by a rat and the wound got infected.
(c) His father's hand was bitten and the hand got infected.
(d) His aunt's hand was bitten and the hand got infected.
4. Of what objects does Father Juilliard say that Rat's fingers remind him?
(d) Pipe cleaners.
5. How old are Raphael and Gardo within the narrative?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rat fear may happen to him if he is caught, since he has no biological family?
2. With what implement does Gardo cut Marco so that he can escape from the trap set by Marco?
3. Whose daughter is Pia Dante?
4. Where does Gardo meet Marco in order to pay him and procure the Bible?
5. Where do Raphael and Rat take the letter while Olivia and Gardo are at Colva Prison?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)