|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what crime does Gardo tell Olivia his grandfather has been committed to Colva Prison?
2. What does Raphael say has happened more often to Gardo than to him?
(a) Contractions of disease.
(b) Lucky finds.
(c) Loss of family members.
3. What method of payment does Olivia use to pay for Gardo's new clothes?
(b) American dollars.
(c) A check.
(d) A credit card.
4. What gesture does Gardo make that Olivia says steadies her within the confines of the prison?
(a) He takes her hand.
(b) He hugs her.
(c) He strokes her hair.
(d) He says her name.
5. What place do the foreigners visit when they come to the dumpsite in which the rubbish boys work?
(a) The area's single church.
(b) City Hall.
(c) The Pascal Aguila Mission School.
(d) Raphael's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Olivia feels like she is about to faint in Colva Prison, what does she do that makes her feel better?
2. When Olivia meets Gabriel Olondriz in Colva Prison, she says that he is not just weak, but he is what?
3. What reason does Gardo give Gabriel Olondriz for not having brought the letter to Colva Prison?
4. What does Raphael say makes the Navaro Graveyard distinctive among the city's other graveyards?
5. In what area of the chapel are the children forbidden to speak or to make any noise?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)