|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of vehicle do Gardo and Olivia travel to Colva Prison?
2. Who tries to keep the dumpsite boys away from the crane-belts while they are running?
(a) The government officials.
(b) The older men.
(c) The guards.
(d) The school teachers.
3. What excuse does Rat give to Father Juilliard when Rat wants to use the school's computer?
(a) He wants to re-enroll in school and needs to catch up on his missing assignments.
(b) Gardo needs to check his email for a message from his father.
(c) Gardo and Raphael need to do research for a quiz at their school.
(d) Raphael has won a contest and has to accept his reward online.
4. In what area of the chapel are the children forbidden to speak or to make any noise?
(a) The altar.
(b) The rectory.
(c) The baptismal font platform.
(d) The stairs.
5. At what age do most of the children stop coming to the Mission School altogether?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raphael say he has done with the last of his money, causing him to be too broke to pay for bus fare to Senator Zapanta's house?
2. What does Raphael say he cannot stop doing when he is arrested and is being dragged to the police car?
3. What does Raphael say is the meaning of the word "stuppa" (3)?
4. What does the letter say would happen to the reader's soul if the reader were to visit Senator Zapanta's house?
5. When Olivia asks Gardo what all of the prisoners have done to get locked up in Colva Prison, what crime does he tell her most of them have committed, besides fighting?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)