|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Rat say he had lived in Central Station before coming to Behala?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 year.
2. How old is Sister Olivia?
3. Raphael relates that his life consists of living "day to day" (6) and of hoping for what?
(a) That he does not get attacked by the older men.
(b) That he does not die.
(c) That he can find a treasure.
(d) That he does not get sick.
4. What feature of the boys' does Father Juilliard say fills the room when they come to the Mission School to use the computer?
(a) Their smell.
(b) Their egos.
(c) Their poise.
(d) Their confidence.
5. What gesture does Gardo make that Olivia says steadies her within the confines of the prison?
(a) He hugs her.
(b) He says her name.
(c) He strokes her hair.
(d) He takes her hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who donates the Mission School's sole computer?
2. For what purpose does Olivia originally come to Behala?
3. Of what objects does Father Juilliard say that Rat's fingers remind him?
4. What element does Olivia say she will never forget about Behala?
5. How many crates are initally donated in order to create the Mission School?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)