|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the rubbish boys have to do to the paper before they can sell it?
(a) Clean it and compress it.
(b) Clean it and dry it.
(c) Shred it and reconstitute it.
(d) Bleach it and fold it.
2. How many van-loads of police arrive at Raphael's house when they come to arrest him?
3. Why is there no stupp in the trash from the McKinley neighborhood?
(a) Because there are special stupp-cleaners there.
(b) Because they recycle all of their stupp there.
(c) Because they trade their stupp for better stupp.
(d) Because there are toilets there.
4. What gesture does Gardo make that Olivia says steadies her within the confines of the prison?
(a) He strokes her hair.
(b) He hugs her.
(c) He takes her hand.
(d) He says her name.
5. What object does Raphael admit to finding at the dumpsite when he is interrogated at the police station?
(a) A key.
(b) An empty leather bag.
(c) 1,100 pesos.
(d) An empty wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Olivia that his grandfather is in Colva Prison in order to get her to accompany him on the next step toward unraveling the mystery of the leather bag?
2. What is the main thing Olivia says she has learned from the Behala dumpsite in her time there?
3. How much older than Raphael is Gardo?
4. Of what objects does Father Juilliard say that Rat's fingers remind him?
5. When the boys retrieve the envelope from the locker at the train station, what is on the slip of paper attached to the letter inside the envelope?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)