|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what area of the chapel are the children forbidden to speak or to make any noise?
(a) The altar.
(b) The rectory.
(c) The stairs.
(d) The baptismal font platform.
2. What does Olivia do when she sees Gardo dressed in his new clothes?
(a) Hugs him.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Salutes him.
(d) Screams aloud.
3. When Rat and Gardo come to ask Olivia to accompany them to Colva Prison, what other purpose is she at first positive that they have in mind?
(a) To ask for money.
(b) To ask her to buy them a dog.
(c) To ask for a homework extension.
(d) To ask to use the computer.
4. What does Olivia say is the only article of clothing worn by most of the prisoners?
5. What does Raphael say is unique about Rat?
(a) He lives underground.
(b) He drives a car.
(c) He lives in a real house.
(d) He has absolutely no family.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gabriel Olondriz asks Gardo why he has come to visit him in Colva Prison, what does Gardo reply?
2. What does Raphael say he cannot stop doing when he is arrested and is being dragged to the police car?
3. How much older than Raphael is Gardo?
4. For what purpose does Olivia originally come to Behala?
5. What does Olivia say is the most seductive thing in the world?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)