|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rat's real name?
2. What job did Pascal Aguila inhabit before his death?
3. What location does Raphael decide the boys must visit in order to deliver the letter they have found in the train station locker?
(a) Sing Sing Prison.
(b) Leavenworth Prison.
(c) Colva Prison.
(d) Cuervo Prison.
4. How old is Sister Olivia?
5. Who tries to keep the rubbish boys away from the crane-belts while they are running?
(a) The government officials.
(b) The guards.
(c) The school teachers.
(d) The older men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older than Raphael is Gardo?
2. What is the word people in the area use to demonstrate respect for their elders when addressing them?
3. What does Father Juilliard say he has given Rat, though he has never seen Rat wear it?
4. For how long has Father Juilliard been running the Pascal Aguila Mission School?
5. How old are Raphael and Gardo within the narrative?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)