|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Raphael say he makes on a good day?
(a) 50 pesos.
(b) 100 pesos.
(c) 25 pesos.
(d) 200 pesos.
2. How many van-loads of police arrive at Raphael's house when they come to arrest him?
3. What does Raphael's aunt tell him to do with the wallet he has found?
(a) Give it to the police the following morning.
(b) Throw it into the sea.
(c) Throw it back into the trash piles.
(d) Burn it.
4. How much money does Raphael say he can get from one half-good tire that he finds at the dumpsite?
(a) One dollar.
(b) One tenth of a dollar.
(c) A quarter of a dollar.
(d) Half of a dollar.
5. Of what objects does Father Juilliard say that Rat's fingers remind him?
(d) Pipe cleaners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the word people in the area use to demonstrate respect for their elders when addressing them?
2. What name does the interrogator call Raphael when he asks him who taught him to read?
3. What drink does Father Juilliard serve to the boys when they come to use the school's computer?
4. Who tries to keep the rubbish boys away from the crane-belts while they are running?
5. From what material is the Mission School made?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)