|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the dumpsite in which Raphael and the other rubbish boys scavenge?
2. What does Raphael say he cannot stop doing when he is arrested and is being dragged to the police car?
(b) Thinking about his Auntie.
3. How old are Raphael and Gardo within the narrative?
4. What is Pascal Aguila's cause of death?
5. How old is Father Juilliard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does the interrogator call Raphael when he asks him who taught him to read?
2. What does Raphael say is the meaning of the word "stuppa" (3)?
3. What does Father Juilliard say are "what we live by, even though we all know they're sometimes foolish" (52)?
4. How does Rat know that the key Raphael has found belongs to a locker at the train station?
5. What does Raphael say has happened more often to Gardo than to him?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)