|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pesos does the wallet contain that Raphael finds on Thursday?
2. What term does Raphael apply to Gordo while introducing him to the reader?
(a) His partner.
(b) His amigo.
(c) His pal.
(d) His friend.
3. What place do the foreigners visit when they come to the dumpsite in which the rubbish boys work?
(a) The area's single church.
(b) Raphael's home.
(c) The Mission School.
(d) City Hall.
4. What location does Raphael decide the boys must visit in order to deliver the letter they have found in the train station locker?
(a) Leavenworth Prison.
(b) Sing Sing Prison.
(c) Cuervo Prison.
(d) Colva Prison.
5. What object does Raphael admit to finding at the dumpsite when he is interrogated at the police station?
(a) An empty wallet.
(b) An empty leather bag.
(c) A key.
(d) 1,100 pesos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Raphael describes the mountains of trash as stretching from the docks to what feature?
2. What is Rat's real name?
3. What does Father Juilliard say are "what we live by, even though we all know they're sometimes foolish" (52)?
4. When the police ask Raphael about the bag he has found and he denies finding a bag, what does he say he has found instead?
5. Who tries to keep the rubbish boys away from the crane-belts while they are running?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)