|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Father Juilliard say he has given Rat, though he has never seen Rat wear it?
(a) A cravat.
(b) A school uniform.
(c) A tie.
(d) A hat.
2. The view from the top of the trash mountain provides a look at what natural feature?
(a) The river.
(b) The sea.
(c) The peninsula.
(d) The lake.
3. What name does the interrogator call Raphael when he asks him who taught him to read?
4. What position had Pascal Aguila held before his untimely death?
5. What does Raphael say is unique about Rat?
(a) He lives in a real house.
(b) He drives a car.
(c) He has absolutely no family.
(d) He lives underground.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many crates are initally donated in order to create the Mission School?
2. When the boys retrieve the envelope from the locker at the train station, what is on the slip of paper attached to the letter inside the envelope?
3. What is the word people in the area use to demonstrate respect for their elders when addressing them?
4. What do the dumpsite boys have to do to the paper before they can sell it?
5. At what age do most of the children stop coming to the Mission School altogether?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)