|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to keep the rubbish boys away from the crane-belts while they are running?
(a) The school teachers.
(b) The older men.
(c) The guards.
(d) The government officials.
2. What drink does Father Juilliard serve to the boys when they come to use the school's computer?
(a) Apple juice.
(d) Iced tea.
3. How does Rat know that the key Raphael has found belongs to a locker at the train station?
(a) He had lived at the train station for nearly a year before coming to Behala.
(b) He had noticed the initials CS on the key and had surmised that the initials stood for Central Station.
(c) He had worked as a train conductor for a short time.
(d) He had picked a train passenger's pocket once.
4. How many days of school do children at the Mission School have to attend in order to earn their two kilos of rice?
5. In what location does Jose Angelico die?
(a) At the library.
(b) At the train station.
(c) In the town square.
(d) At the police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what neighborhood does Senator Zapanta live?
2. What does Raphael say he will be doing the day after his visit to the school that he says will prevent him from coming to school the following day?
3. How many people were killed when Smoky Mountain collapsed?
4. What is Pascal Aguila's cause of death?
5. What does Raphael say he has done with the last of his money, causing him to be too broke to pay for bus fare to Senator Zapanta's house?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)