|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Raphael and Rat take the letter while Olivia and Gardo are at Colva Prison?
(a) By the sea.
(b) By the river.
(c) By the lake.
(d) By the canal.
2. What does Rat fear may happen to him if he is caught, since he has no biological family?
(a) He fears he will be sold.
(b) He fears he will be murdered.
(c) He fears he will be thrown into prison.
(d) He fears he will be deported.
3. For how long does Senator Zapanta inhabit the role of vice-president?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 6 months.
4. What item does Gardo tell Olivia will surely grant her entry into the prison?
(a) A gold coin.
(b) Her smile.
(c) Her rosary beads.
(d) Her passport.
5. How many crates are initally donated in order to create the Mission School?
Short Answer Questions
1. What method of payment does Olivia use to pay for Gardo's new clothes?
2. What is unusual about the second time Jose Angelico uses Frederico Gonz's services?
3. What is the main thing Olivia says she has learned from the Behala dumpsite in her time there?
4. How much money does Jose Angelico pay Frederico Gonz as a deposit on the second job?
5. In what office does Olivia's father work?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)