|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter say would happen to the reader's soul if the reader were to visit Senator Zapanta's house?
(a) It would endure.
(b) It would burn.
(c) It would die.
(d) It would sing.
2. What feature of the boys' does Father Juilliard say fills the room when they come to the Mission School to use the computer?
(a) Their poise.
(b) Their egos.
(c) Their confidence.
(d) Their smell.
3. What location does Raphael decide the boys must visit in order to deliver the letter they have found in the train station locker?
(a) Cuervo Prison.
(b) Colva Prison.
(c) Sing Sing Prison.
(d) Leavenworth Prison.
4. Where does Gardo meet Marco in order to pay him and procure the Bible?
(a) The laundry.
(b) The school.
(c) The tea-house.
(d) The town square.
5. When Olivia asks Gardo what all of the prisoners have done to get locked up in Colva Prison, what crime does he tell her most of them have committed, besides fighting?
(c) Being in poverty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Senator Zapanta's defunct subsidiary company that is prosecuted for corruption?
2. What does Father Juilliard say he has given Rat, though he has never seen Rat wear it?
3. What does Rat do to Raphael's appearance in order to make him harder for the police to recognize?
4. Whose daughter is Pia Dante?
5. For what purpose does Olivia originally come to Behala?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)