1. What does Raphael say is the meaning of the word "stuppa" (3)?
(b) Human muck.
(c) Animal muck.
(d) Radioactive Waste.
2. In what type of structures do most of Raphael's neighbors live?
(a) Thatched huts.
(b) Apartment buildings.
(c) Dwellings made of cardboard.
3. Raphael describes the mountains of trash as stretching from the sea to the what feature?
4. What do the dumpsite boys spend their days looking for in the trash heaps?
(a) Anything they can give to the foreigners.
(b) Anything they can sell.
(c) Anything they can give to their families.
(d) Anything they can use.
5. What is the name of the dumpsite in which Raphael and the other dumpsite boys scavenge?
6. What place do the foreigners visit when they come to the dumpsite in which the rubbish boys work?
(a) The area's single church.
(b) Raphael's home.
(c) City Hall.
(d) The Pascal Aguila Mission School.
This section contains 4,843 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)