Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color dress did Sarah wear at the dance?
2. What does Hugh tell Maire he will teach her in the end of the play?
(b) Irish history.
3. What did Hugh call the soldiers outside the pub in Act 3?
4. Who does Bridgett say for Owen to ask about Yolland in Act 3?
(d) The Donnelly twins.
5. Where does Sarah say she lives in Act 3?
(a) Baille Baeg.
(b) Cra na hMarhan.
(c) Druim Dubh.
(d) Bun na hAbhann.
6. How much later is Act 3 than Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The next week.
(b) The next month.
(c) The next evening.
(d) The next year.
7. What does Maire say must be wet in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The trees.
(b) The rocks.
(c) The grass.
(d) The bushes.
8. What place does Yolland speak of first to Maire in attempting Irish in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Loch an Iubhair.
(b) Bun na hAbhann.
(d) Dubh Carraig.
9. Whose name does Sarah call out when she exits in Act 2, Scene 2?
10. Where does Yolland say is his own village in Act 2, Scene 2?
11. Who does Manus suggest Owen get to fix the banister in Act 3?
(a) Big Ned Frank.
(c) Sean O'Connell.
12. Manus paid for his books with the money he got from selling what?
(a) His chickens.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A cow.
(d) His suitcase.
13. What does Maire stoop down and pick up to show Yolland in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A leaf.
(c) A twig.
(d) A rock.
14. Yolland tells Maire that he spends his days either thinking of her or what in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Wishing to be with her.
(b) Looking at her fields.
(c) Looking at her house.
(d) Looking at the ocean.
15. Where does Manus say he is going in Act 3?
(d) Ca na Burnh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose boat does Doalty tell Owen he saw at port last night in Act 3?
2. Who says that when his grandfather was a boy the British did the same thing in Act 3?
3. Where does Maire comment that she hopes there's no hay to be saved in Act 3?
4. What does Manus say he had in his hand when he went looking for Yolland in Act 3?
5. Who is playing music in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)