Mid-Book Test (up to Act Two, Scene One)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Yolland say he hears coming from Maire's house every night?
2. Who does Manus say isn't coming to class in Act 1?
b) Sean Beag.
3. What does Yolland say the private core of Ireland would always be to him, even if he lived there?
4. Who has Hugh spoken to in the morning in Act 1?
a) Captain Lancey.
b) Lieutenant Yolland.
d) Captain Marshall.
5. What does Manus offer Maire when she asks for water in Act 1?
This section contains 497 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)