|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yolland states in Act 2, Scene 1 that "Your Irish air has made me" what?
2. Who does Yolland mention talking about Apollo with Manus in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Sarah's community considers her to be which of the following?
4. What is the foreboding sweet smell an indication of in Act 1?
(a) Fire in the woods.
(b) Potato famine.
(c) The coming troops.
(d) War signals.
5. Yolland asks Owen how long Manus has been what in Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Maire's aunt who taught her the one line of English she knows?
2. What kind of hair is Maire described as having?
3. Yolland claims in Act 2, Scene 1 that his father was born the very day that what fell?
4. Whose name does Sarah call out when she exits in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What did the soldiers demolish while searching for Yolland in Act 3?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)