|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Manus tell Owen his father's clean socks are in Act 3?
(a) On his nightstand.
(b) The butter box.
(c) Under the dresser.
(d) In the drawer.
2. Who can't reply their name when questioned by Lancey in Act 3?
3. Sarah enters and sees what in the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Maire and Yolland kissing.
(b) Maire and Yolland laughing.
(c) Maire and Yolland weeping.
(d) Maire and Yolland talking.
4. What is Maire carrying when she enters in Act 3?
(a) The milk can.
(b) A satchel.
(c) A rope.
(d) A calf.
5. Manus asks if who is no longer coming to classes in Act 1?
(a) The Donnelly twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jimmy's nickname?
2. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What did the soldiers demolish while searching for Yolland in Act 3?
4. What does Maire say must be wet in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Yolland's father do for a living?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)