|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two, Scene Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maire says in Act 2, Scene 2 that the skin on Yolland's shoulders is very what?
2. What word does Maire ask Yolland for the meaning of in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A few months.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) A few days.
(d) Two years.
4. Yolland says to Maire in Act 2, Scene 2 that they must have looked like what?
(a) They were in a war.
(b) They were crazy.
(c) They were being chased.
(d) They were horses.
5. What is the location of the dance in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Druim Dubh.
(c) Bun na hAbhann.
(d) Tobair Vree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Manus say isn't coming to class in Act 1?
2. What does Yolland say that his father believes is just about to happen in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What is the name of the group who are conducting the land surveys?
4. Where does Yolland tell Maire his mother is from in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Yolland say he's made up his mind to do in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)