|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two, Scene Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Owen tells Yolland that his father always speaks of "an expedito" with how many points in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What is Jimmy's nickname?
(a) Infant Prodigy.
(b) Old Man.
(d) Child Genius.
3. Yolland says to Maire in Act 2, Scene 2 that they must have looked like what?
(a) They were being chased.
(b) They were in a war.
(c) They were horses.
(d) They were crazy.
4. Where did Yolland's father get him a job?
(a) The Army.
(b) The British Crown.
(c) The English roadworkers.
(d) East India Company.
5. Whose name does Sarah call out when she exits in Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hugh states that the parish priest in a worthy man but barely what in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Owen say is the Irish word for "bottom" in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What is the music from the dance replaced with as Maire and Yolland enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Sarah enters and sees what in the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. In what language is Jimmy reading at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)