|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two, Scene One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yolland tells Manus that the soldiers got a crate of what from Dublin in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What is Maire's last name?
3. Owen states that every Dubh in Irish has been translated to what in English?
4. When does Maire say her passage money for America came?
(b) Last Friday.
5. What does the word "verecund" mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. Yolland states in Act 2, Scene 1 that "Your Irish air has made me" what?
2. What kind of hair is Maire described as having?
3. In what language does Hugh write poetry?
4. What is going mad from the heat in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Manus tell Owen he should hide before their father comes downstairs in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)