|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Manus tells Owen to let his father know that he's taking which books?
(a) Virgil and Cicero.
(b) Homer and Cicero.
(c) Homer and Plato.
(d) Virgil and Caesar.
2. Where did Yolland's father get him a job?
(a) The English roadworkers.
(b) The Army.
(c) East India Company.
(d) The British Crown.
3. What is Maire carrying when she enters in Act 3?
(a) A satchel.
(b) A calf.
(c) A rope.
(d) The milk can.
4. What is Jimmy's full name?
(a) Jimmy Jack O'Neill.
(b) Jimmy Jack O'Flaherty.
(c) Jimmy Jack Cork.
(d) Jimmy Jack Cassie.
5. What does Yolland say he is doing because of Maire in Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Yolland walk home along every day?
2. What is the big machine the British soldiers take everywhere with them?
3. Where are the living-quarters of the headmaster and his son?
4. What does Maire say must be wet in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Hugh tell Maire he will teach her in the end of the play?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)