|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yolland say he is doing because of Maire in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. When does Yolland say the sappers are pulling out of the town in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Next week.
(c) Next year.
(d) Next month.
3. What is Doalty carrying when he enters in Act 1?
(a) A surveyer pole.
(b) A baby lamb.
(c) A milk pail.
4. What is Manus carrying when he descends the stairs in Act 3?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A rope.
(c) A paper bag.
(d) A suit jacket.
5. In Act 3, what does Manus suggest Owen bake for his father?
(d) Soda bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the salary Manus is offered at the new hedge school in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Manus offer Maire when she asks for water in Act 1?
3. Manus asks if who is no longer coming to classes in Act 1?
4. What is the first townland which will be affected by the army's procedure in Act 3?
5. Maire tells Yolland in Act 2, Scene 2, "Listen to me. I want you too, ____."
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)