|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two, Scene Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Yolland say his father was born in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who is the Justice of the Peace?
(a) Michael Connelly.
(b) George Alexander.
(c) George McAnderson.
(d) Hugh O'Connell.
3. Yolland says to Maire in Act 2, Scene 2 that they must have looked like what?
(a) They were horses.
(b) They were crazy.
(c) They were being chased.
(d) They were in a war.
4. Whose name does Sarah call out when she exits in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Of what female does Jimmy speak to Manus from his reading in Act 1?
(c) Lady Macbeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the music from the dance replaced with as Maire and Yolland enter in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Which character does Hugh say is not coming back to classes because she can now write her name?
3. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Sarah enters and sees what in the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What did Manus' father attend that afternoon in Act 1?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)