|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the foreman's name?
2. What is Marino's nickname for Scarpetta?
(a) Scar face.
(c) Kay Kay.
3. Who does Kay want the credit of the bust to go to ?
4. Where is the Publix?
(a) The Publix is located in the Harp's parking lot.
(b) The Publix is next to the library.
(c) The Publix is by the laundry.
(d) The Publix is located in the Hollywood Plaza.
5. Throughout the exam what does Dr. Paulsson do?
(a) He blinks alot.
(b) He rubs her feet.
(c) He touches Lucy inappropriately.
(d) He cleans his glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Edgar Allen Pogue caught?
2. What did the waitress at the Other Way lounge get from Pogue?
3. What is Lucy doing in Dr. Paulsson's office?
4. What kind of gun does Lucy have with her?
5. What does Pogue believe he is guided by?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter thirty-one what happens in the convenience store where Pogue goes to buy an orange drink like he had when he was a kid.
2. What is Browning told by Scarpetta about Edgar Allan Pogue in chapter forty-two?
3. Why does Scarpetta not advise Rudy what to do about calling the police about the bomb?
4. Describe what happens when Scarpetta first arrives at Mrs. Paulsson's home in the beginning of chapter thirty-one when Scarpetta goes to confront Mrs. Paulsson about the attack on Marino.
5. What is Lucy talking to the other helicopter pilot about in Dr. Paulsson's waiting room?
6. What happens in chapter thirty-four when Scarpetta calls Benton?
7. In chapter thirty-five how does Pogue describe the eye?
8. What does Scarpetta tell Marino in chapter thirty-three when he asks if she is sure that Mrs. Paulsson won't call the cops?
9. What did Pogue and Mrs. Arnette discuss before he killed her as Pogue recalls in chapter fifty-one?
10. What does Dr. Philpott tell Scarpetta about Pogue.
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)