|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of airplane brings Lucy to Aspen?
(a) A Cessna.
(b) A Stealth.
(c) A commercial jet.
(d) A Breechjet.
2. What color is the cup in Lucy's mailbox?
(a) The cup found in Lucy's mailbox is white.
(b) The cup found in Lucy's mailbox is black.
(c) The cup found in Lucy's mailbox is green with an orange lid.
(d) The cup found in Lucy's mailbox is orange with a green lid.
3. What kind of knocker do the Paulsson's have?
(a) A knocker in the shape of a bell.
(b) A knocker in the shape of a Navy anchor.
(c) A knocker in the shape of a pineapple that is brass.
(d) They do not have a knocker, they have a doorbell.
4. Who meets Lucy at the airport?
5. Where is Edgar Allan Pogue?
(a) He is in the Other Way Lounge.
(b) He is in the Boogeyman Bar.
(c) He is in the livingroom of his home.
(d) He is in the Right Way Lounge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pogue's personal worries each time he drinks?
2. What kind of shop does Marino visit in the James Center?
3. Who is the doctor on Pogue's prescription?
4. What has Edgar Allen Pogue caught?
5. Where is the Publix?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Scarpetta not advise Rudy what to do about calling the police about the bomb?
2. What does Scarpetta answer when Marino asks what if Mrs. Paulsson has aids?
3. What does Scarpetta begin to gather up and tell Mrs. Paulsson after she is in Mrs. Paulsson's home in chapter thirty-one?
4. What does Pogue think of Lucy's neighbor as he is going to check Lucy's mailbox to make sure the bomb isn't still there?
5. Describe what Henri admits to remembering from the attack from Pogue?
6. In chapter thirty-five how does Pogue describe the eye?
7. What does Scarpetta speculate may be going on when they find all the old remains that Pogue has hidden?
8. What does Lucy do to imply that she is nervous and shy when she first walks into Dr. Paulsson's office in chapter forty-five?
9. What does Scarpetta find in the abandoned building where she and Pogue used to work in chapter fifty-four?
10. What does Scarpetta tell Marino in chapter thirty-three when he asks if she is sure that Mrs. Paulsson won't call the cops?
This section contains 1,060 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)