|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Rudy Musil's Hummer?
2. What is Pogue's personal worries each time he drinks?
(a) Pogue worries that he will get drunk and fat.
(b) Pogue worries that he will pick up a hooker.
(c) Pogue worries that he will pass out.
(d) Pogue worries that he will drink and drive.
3. Throughout the exam what does Dr. Paulsson do?
(a) He blinks alot.
(b) He touches Lucy inappropriately.
(c) He rubs her feet.
(d) He cleans his glasses.
4. What does Rudy see while picking up Lucy's newspaper?
(a) Rudy sees the lawnmower the gardener did not put away.
(b) Rudy sees a pile of dog feces in the flowerbed.
(c) Rudy sees a dead body on the drive.
(d) Rudy sees the flag is up on Lucy's mailbox.
5. What color are the concrete steps in the building?
(a) Black colored.
(b) Blue colored.
(c) Biege colored.
(d) Blood colored.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Benton believe is Pogue's intended victim?
2. What do Lucy and Henri do while in Aspen?
3. Who does Scarpetta call from her hotel?
4. Who is the shy red headed man Scarpetta thinks of?
5. What kind of doctor is Dr. Paulsson?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter thirty-five how does Pogue describe the eye?
2. What is Lucy talking to the other helicopter pilot about in Dr. Paulsson's waiting room?
3. In chapter thirty-one what happens in the convenience store where Pogue goes to buy an orange drink like he had when he was a kid.
4. What does Scarpetta speculate may be going on when they find all the old remains that Pogue has hidden?
5. What does Scarpetta answer when Marino asks what if Mrs. Paulsson has aids?
6. Describe what Henri admits to remembering from the attack from Pogue?
7. What change does Lucy notice in Henri in chapter fifty-six?
8. What is Marino thinking about in chapter fifty-five while he is in the tobacco shop?
9. What does Mrs. Paulson tell Marino and Scarpetta about the man living next door, Pogue, in chapter forty-three?
10. What does Scarpetta tell Marino in chapter thirty-three when he asks if she is sure that Mrs. Paulsson won't call the cops?
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)