|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the office of the chief medical of the state of Virginia located?
(a) The Federal building.
(b) The Biotech III building.
(c) The Biotech II building.
(d) City hall.
2. Who is the security guard at the BioTech II building?
3. How does Lucy describe her aunt's position?
(a) Scarpetta is not very political.
(b) Scarpetta is a little known activist.
(c) Scarpettta is a left wing anarcist.
(d) Scarpetta is a political fall guy in the Paulsson case.
4. Where did the neighbor see Henri the morning of the attack?
(a) Out by the pool.
(b) Hanging clothes on the line.
(c) By the garage.
(d) On the front porch.
5. Why does Mrs. Paulsson go upstairs the morning of Gilly's death?
(a) She goes upstairs to feed the dog.
(b) She goes upstairs to brush her teeth.
(c) She goes upstairs to give Gilly some cough medicine.
(d) She goes upstairs to brush her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is usually late for work?
2. What does Eise find in the swab from the Whitby facial wound?
3. What piece of evidence does Lucy test for fingerprints on?
4. What is Henri wearing after her shower to her session with Benton?
5. What is Mrs. Paulsson looking at in the bathroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of Guts Man?
2. On the day of Henri's assault, why was Lucy driving the blue Ferrari?
3. Why does Dr. Kay Scarpetta come to Richmond, Va?
4. While interviewing Mrs. Paulsson, what does Dr. Scarpetta learn about Dr. Paulsson?
5. What does Scarpetta notice about Marino in the beginning of chapter twenty-six that lets her know how hard Marino is taking things?
6. What does Marino and Scarpetta find in Gilly Paulsson's dresser?
7. Describe Edgar Allen Pogue's supervisor,Dave, at the Anatomical Division.
8. Why is Bailey doing the funeral home a favor by tying off the carotid during autopsy?
9. Describe Dr. Joel Marcus.
10. Describe the scene in the end of chapter twenty eight in which Marino is watching Scarpetta finish up gather samples at the scene of the Whitby death.
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)