|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who Assists Scarpetta with the Paulsson re-autopsy of Gilly Paulsson?
(a) Dr. Markus.
(b) Dr. Welk.
(c) Dr. Fielding.
(d) Dr. Noble.
2. What contaminates the service elevator?
(a) The crematorium gurney.
(b) A underground gas line leak.
(c) The formaldahide fumes.
(d) Edgar's golf shoes.
3. What does Eise find in the swab from the Whitby facial wound?
(a) Yellow paint.
(b) Grayish brown dust.
(c) Silver putty.
(d) Reddish dust.
4. What does Henri's PERK show?
(a) No evidence of trauma.
(b) No evidence of seminal fluid.
(c) No PERK was done.
(d) No evidence of vaginal tearing.
5. How old was Gilly Paulsson?
(a) Twelve years old.
(b) Sixteen years old.
(c) Fourteen years old.
(d) Twenty four years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Scarpetta complain to about the morgue?
2. What does Junius Sise make in the Trace Evidence lab?
3. How was Gilly Paulsson killed?
4. What swab is a match to the Whitby swab?
5. What does Scarpetta do at the hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Scarpetta tell Lucy she will be sorry for moving to Miami?
2. Describe the events that happen at Mrs. Paulsson's house as Marino describes them to Scarpetta.
3. Describe the evidence that Junius Eise cannot understand?
4. What does Scarpetta go to Dr. Marcus' office to complain about?
5. What does Marino and Scarpetta find in Gilly Paulsson's dresser?
6. How does the visit go when Lucy goes to see her next door neighbor?
7. Describe what Lucy finds taped to her back door.
8. Describe Dr. Marcus' behavior on Monday and Thursdays' of every week.
9. What are the events that Mrs. Paulsson remembers on the day of Gilly's death?
10. Describe Henrietta Walden as viewed by Benton Wesley.
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)