|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benton Wesley ask Marino to do?
(a) To warn Scarpetta about the muggers.
(b) To warn Scarpetta about the traffic.
(c) To warn Scarpetta to use extreme caution while around Dr. Marcus.
(d) To warn Scarpetta not to eat the fish.
2. What is the name of Gilly's dog?
3. Who re-examines Gilly Paulsson's bedroom?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Scarpetta and Fielding.
(c) The forensic investigators.
(d) Scarpetta and Marino.
4. Where does Edgar Allan Pogue live?
(a) Richmond, Virginia.
(b) Hollywood, California.
(c) Hollywood, Florida.
(d) Aspen, Colorado.
5. Where is the office of the chief medical of the state of Virginia located?
(a) The Biotech III building.
(b) The Federal building.
(c) The Biotech II building.
(d) City hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they find in Gilly's drawers?
2. How does Henri refer to her attacker?
3. Who is assigned to the Theodore Whitby autopsy?
4. Who is Dr. Scarpetta's successor as the chief medical examiner of Virginia?
5. Why won't Lucy tell Scarpetta anything about her current case?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dr. Marcus' behavior on Monday and Thursdays' of every week.
2. Describe the evidence that Junius Eise cannot understand?
3. How does the visit go when Lucy goes to see her next door neighbor?
4. Describe Edgar Allen Pogue's supervisor,Dave, at the Anatomical Division.
5. Describe Mrs. Paulsson's bathroom.
6. Describe what the Decomposed Room looks like.
7. What is the purpose of Guts Man?
8. In chapter thirty when Scarpetta tells Marino to tell her all about what happened with Mrs. Paulsson, what are the reasons that makes Marino considers lying?
9. Where does Lucy plant listening devices in Kate's home?
10. Describe the dining and living area of Lucy's Florida home.
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)