|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Paulsson's ex-husband?
2. Who does Dr.Marcus blame for the increased frequency of his panic attacks?
(a) The Gilly Paulsson murderer.
(b) Dr. Fielding.
(c) Frank Marino.
(d) Dr. Scarpetta.
3. What kind of phobia does Dr. Marcus have?
(a) The fear of spiders.
(b) The fear of open spaces.
(c) The fear of closed spaces.
(d) The fear of garbage collectors and garbage trucks.
4. What is off limits in Marino's diet he is trying to stick to?
(a) Refined sugar.
(c) Red meat.
5. What piece of evidence does Lucy test for fingerprints on?
(a) The drawing of the eyeball.
(b) The entry way door jamb.
(c) The paint of the side of her car.
(d) The sliding glass door handle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henri's PERK show?
2. What did Marino eat at the FOP lounge?
3. What case is Dr. Scarpetta consulting on?
4. What does Benton Wesley ask Marino to do?
5. Who does Scarpetta complain to about the morgue?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dr. Marcus' behavior on Monday and Thursdays' of every week.
2. While interviewing Mrs. Paulsson, what does Dr. Scarpetta learn about Dr. Paulsson?
3. What does Scarpetta go to Dr. Marcus' office to complain about?
4. Describe Dr. Joel Marcus.
5. Describe the evidence that Junius Eise cannot understand?
6. Describe Lucy and Frank Marino's relationship.
7. What does Lucy fabricate for her neighbor Kate?
8. What are the events that Mrs. Paulsson remembers on the day of Gilly's death?
9. Describe the scene in the end of chapter twenty eight in which Marino is watching Scarpetta finish up gather samples at the scene of the Whitby death.
10. What does Lucy find out about Dr. Joel Marcus?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)