|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what did Pogue's mother frequently nag him?
(a) Pogue's mother nagged him about exercise.
(b) Pogue's mother nagged him about money.
(c) Pogue's mother never nagged.
(d) Pogue's mother nagged him about going to school.
2. What color is Lucy's mansion painted?
(a) Lucy's mansion is brick.
(b) Lucy's mansion is salmon colored.
(c) Lucy's mansion is goldenrod.
(d) Lucy's mansion is seafoam colored.
3. What hotel is Marino staying in?
(a) The Motel Eight.
(b) The Marriott.
(c) The Ritz Carlton.
(d) The Hilton.
4. What does Rudy find in Lucy's mailbox?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A dead rose.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A dead cat.
5. How does Mrs. Paulsson refer to Dr. Paulsson?
(a) She refers to him as "Sweetie."
(b) She refers to him as "Jackass."
(c) She refers to him as "her husband."
(d) She refers to him as "gone."
6. What are the instructions Bruce has been given?
(a) He was told to lay off the television watching while on duty.
(b) He was told no visitors for the chief medical officer.
(c) He was told to not allow Scarpetta in the building.
(d) He was told to go home with pay.
7. What is Lucy doing in Dr. Paulsson's office?
(a) She is applying for a job.
(b) She is planting listening devices.
(c) She has a sore throat.
(d) She is serving a supeona.
8. Who is the shy red headed man Scarpetta thinks of?
(a) Junius Enipe.
(b) Edgar Allen Pogue.
(c) Wesley Benton.
(d) Frank Marino.
9. What should morgues not have?
(a) Morgues should not have vending machines
(b) Morgues should not have windows.
(c) Morgues should not have heaters.
(d) Morgues should not have dutch doors.
10. What does Scarpetta drink in bed?
(a) A mug of beer.
(b) A glass of wine.
(c) A mug of hot tea.
(d) A bottle of root beer.
11. Who does Benton believe is Pogue's intended victim?
12. What kind of cigars did Pogue purchase in the shop in the James Center?
(b) Prince Albert.
(d) Romeo Y Julieta.
13. How does Pogue refer to the chlorine bomb?
(a) He refers to it as "The Bomb."
(b) He refers to it as "The Cup."
(c) He refers to it as "The Big Orange."
(d) He refers to it as " The Mailbox Gift."
14. Where is Dr. Paulsson's office located?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) Charleston, South Carolina.
(c) Hollywood, Florida.
(d) Hollywood ,California.
15. Who does Kay want the credit of the bust to go to ?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benton taste like when he kisses Kay?
2. What color are the concrete steps in the building?
3. How does Dr. Philpott remember Dr. Scarpetta?
4. What is the prescription that Pogue needs to have filled?
5. Why is Gilly's bedroom window lock broken?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)