|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is scratched into the paint of Lucy's car?
(a) A long slash.
(b) A hairy eyeball.
(c) A Nazi sign.
(d) A deragatory term.
2. Who does Lucy suggest Scarpetta call?
3. How does Lucy introduce herself to her neighbor?
(a) As Francine.
(b) As Linda.
(c) As Lucy.
(d) As Tina.
4. What floor is Lucy's master suite on?
(a) The third.
(b) The fourth.
(c) The ground.
(d) The second.
5. Who was Pogue's supervisor at the Anatomical division?
6. What does Pogue wear when he meets his new landlord?
(a) A fake mustache.
(b) A wig.
(c) A sport coat.
(d) A tie.
7. What does Scarpetta use to park at the building?
(a) Twenty bucks to the traffic cop.
(b) A Chief Medical Examiner plate.
(c) A Handicap sticker.
(d) Dr. Marcus' personal space.
8. What does the Army Intern bring to Scarpetta?
(a) A set of dentures.
(b) A pair of glasses.
(c) A set of hearing aides.
(d) A pair of boots.
9. Where did the neighbor see Henri the morning of the attack?
(a) Out by the pool.
(b) On the front porch.
(c) By the garage.
(d) Hanging clothes on the line.
10. What does Lucy leave in Kate's mailbox?
(a) Lucy leaves a plate of fudge.
(b) Lucy leaves a bottle of wine.
(c) Lucy leaves a fake movie premiere invitation.
(d) Lucy leaves a thank you note.
11. What does Lucy offer Rudy upon returning to her house?
(a) A night of wild sex.
(b) A drink.
(c) A bowl of homemade chili.
(d) A cup of coffee.
12. What does Pogue complain about to his mother?
(a) How inexpensive the cost of living is in Florida.
(b) How much it rains in Florida.
(c) How much traffic there is in Florida.
(d) How expensive rent is in Florida.
13. What swab is a match to the Whitby swab?
(a) The swab taken from Gilly Paulsson's shoes.
(b) The swab taken from Gilly Paulsson's toilet.
(c) The swab taken from Gilly Paulsson's hairbrush.
(d) The swab taken from Gilly Paulsson's tongue.
14. What does Lucy do for a living?
(a) Lucy is a private investigator.
(b) Lucy is a spy.
(c) Lucy is a police officer.
(d) Lucy is a federal agent.
15. What is Henri wearing after her shower to her session with Benton?
(a) Her nightgown.
(b) A shirt and jeans.
(c) Her robe.
(d) A formal gown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is considered a common professional courtesy in the medical examiner's office?
2. What color is Lucy's Ferrari?
3. Who does Dr.Marcus blame for the increased frequency of his panic attacks?
4. What did Marino eat at the FOP lounge?
5. Why does Mrs. Paulsson go upstairs the morning of Gilly's death?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)