|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is assigned to the Theodore Whitby autopsy?
(a) Dr. Fielding.
(b) Dr. Marcus.
(c) Dr. Floyd.
(d) Dr. Scarpetta.
2. What color is the mud that Scarpetta and Marino walk in?
(c) Grayish tan.
3. Why is there a group of Army interns in the morgue?
(a) To see the correct death procedures.
(b) To protect the medical examiner.
(c) To observe the cleaning after autopsies.
(d) To get practical experience handling dead bodies.
4. Who is Dr. Scarpetta's successor as the chief medical examiner of Virginia?
(a) Dr. Jed Marcus.
(b) Dr. Joel Marcus.
(c) Dr. James Marcus.
(d) Dr. John Marcus.
5. What is Mrs. Paulsson looking at in the bathroom?
(a) Gilly's hairbrush.
(b) Gilly's retainer.
(c) Gilly's toothbrush.
(d) Gilly's towel.
6. What is Marino's favorite hair color on a woman?
7. What is the name of Mrs. Paulsson's ex-husband?
8. What does Lucy do while she is upstairs in Kate's home?
(a) She uses the restroom.
(b) She uses her computer.
(c) She answers her cellphone.
(d) She plants several listening devices.
9. What is scratched into the paint of Lucy's car?
(a) A Nazi sign.
(b) A hairy eyeball.
(c) A long slash.
(d) A deragatory term.
10. Who told Marino about Mr. Paulsson's involvement with the FBI?
(d) Mrs. Paulsson.
11. What does Marino do to Gilly's windowsill?
(a) Dust it for fingerprints.
(b) Paint it.
(c) Wipe it off.
(d) Close the window.
12. How is Theodore Whitby killed?
(a) Death by gunshot.
(b) Death by strangulation.
(c) Death by overdose.
(d) Death by tractor.
13. What do they find in Gilly's drawers?
(a) A dried rose.
(b) A piece of dog food.
(c) A half chewed bone.
(d) A rabbit's foot.
14. What does Lucy do for a living?
(a) Lucy is a federal agent.
(b) Lucy is a police officer.
(c) Lucy is a private investigator.
(d) Lucy is a spy.
15. Who does Lucy suggest Scarpetta call?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose in Marino calling Lucy?
2. What color is Dr. Fielding's Mustang?
3. Where does Dr. Scarpetta live?
4. Who is usually late for work?
5. How old was Lucy when she met Marino?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)