|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marino's favorite hair color on a woman?
2. Where was Mrs. Paulsson returning from the morning of Gilly's death?
(a) The bar.
(b) The neighbors yard sale.
(c) The beauty shop.
(d) The pharmacy.
3. What does Junius Sise make in the Trace Evidence lab?
(a) A fingerprint dusting powder.
(b) A pig statue.
(c) A tungsten tool.
(d) A mold of a shoe.
4. What time does Marino tell Scarpetta he arrived at the FOP lounge?
(a) He arrived around ten.
(b) He arrived around eight.
(c) He arrived around seven.
(d) He arrived around eleven.
5. Who was Pogue's supervisor at the Anatomical division?
6. What are Dr. Marcus' motives toward Dr. Scarpetta?
(a) To make Dr. Scarpetta act differently.
(b) To make Dr. Scarpetta look bad.
(c) To make Dr.Scarpetta fall in love with him.
(d) To make Dr. Scarpetta admire him.
7. What is Mrs. Paulsson looking at in the bathroom?
(a) Gilly's towel.
(b) Gilly's toothbrush.
(c) Gilly's hairbrush.
(d) Gilly's retainer.
8. Where does Edgar Allan Pogue live?
(a) Aspen, Colorado.
(b) Hollywood, California.
(c) Richmond, Virginia.
(d) Hollywood, Florida.
9. Who is the security guard at the BioTech II building?
10. What does Scarpetta want when re examining the Paulsson body?
(a) A late lunch.
(b) A witness.
(c) A camera.
(d) Lots of hot coffee.
11. What is considered a common professional courtesy in the medical examiner's office?
(a) Inviting visiting consultants home for drinks.
(b) Inviting visiting consultants to attend office staff meeting.
(c) Inviting visiting consultants to dinner.
(d) Inviting visiting consultants to attend their church.
12. Dr. Kay Scarpettta watches what happen in Richmond, Va.?
(a) A man propose to a lady.
(b) An old lady get mugged.
(c) The demolition of her old office building.
(d) A motor vehicle accident at the airport.
13. How is Theodore Whitby killed?
(a) Death by overdose.
(b) Death by gunshot.
(c) Death by strangulation.
(d) Death by tractor.
14. What does Scarpetta use to park at the building?
(a) A Handicap sticker.
(b) Dr. Marcus' personal space.
(c) A Chief Medical Examiner plate.
(d) Twenty bucks to the traffic cop.
15. Why is there a group of Army interns in the morgue?
(a) To observe the cleaning after autopsies.
(b) To see the correct death procedures.
(c) To protect the medical examiner.
(d) To get practical experience handling dead bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Marcus call the FBI Behavioral Science Unit?
2. How was Gilly Paulsson killed?
3. Who does Scarpetta complain to about the morgue?
4. What floor is Lucy's master suite on?
5. What does the Army Intern bring to Scarpetta?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)