|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the office of the chief medical of the state of Virginia located?
(a) The Biotech III building.
(b) The Federal building.
(c) City hall.
(d) The Biotech II building.
2. What is Pogue's job in the Anatomical division?
(a) He sweeps up the crematorium.
(b) He cleans up after the workers.
(c) He prepares cadavers for scientific purposes.
(d) He cooks in the cafeteria.
3. What does Lucy offer Rudy upon returning to her house?
(a) A night of wild sex.
(b) A cup of coffee.
(c) A drink.
(d) A bowl of homemade chili.
4. Dr. Kay Scarpettta watches what happen in Richmond, Va.?
(a) A motor vehicle accident at the airport.
(b) A man propose to a lady.
(c) An old lady get mugged.
(d) The demolition of her old office building.
5. What is Lucy's neighbor's name?
6. How does Mrs Paulsson believe her daughter died?
(a) Death by asphyxiation.
(b) Death by drowning.
(c) Death by stabbing.
(d) Death by influenza.
7. Where did the neighbor see Henri the morning of the attack?
(a) Hanging clothes on the line.
(b) Out by the pool.
(c) On the front porch.
(d) By the garage.
8. What does Scarpetta wear to preform the re-autopsy of Gilly Paulsson?
(a) Biohazard gear.
(b) A labcoat.
(c) Hospital scrubs.
(d) A sundress.
9. What does Mrs. Paulsson put in the sink to defrost?
(b) Hot dogs.
10. What does Lucy find on the kitchen table?
(a) She finds nothing.
(b) She finds a single red rose.
(c) She finds a copy of a Broward County Sheriff's Office report.
(d) She finds a dirty chili bowl.
11. Who told Marino about Mr. Paulsson's involvement with the FBI?
(c) Mrs. Paulsson.
12. What does Henri's PERK show?
(a) No evidence of seminal fluid.
(b) No evidence of vaginal tearing.
(c) No PERK was done.
(d) No evidence of trauma.
13. What floor is Lucy's master suite on?
(a) The fourth.
(b) The third.
(c) The ground.
(d) The second.
14. What is Marino's favorite hair color on a woman?
15. Where does Edgar Allan Pogue live?
(a) Hollywood, California.
(b) Aspen, Colorado.
(c) Hollywood, Florida.
(d) Richmond, Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy leave in Kate's mailbox?
2. What color is Dr. Fielding's Mustang?
3. What contaminates the service elevator?
4. What does Lucy do while she is upstairs in Kate's home?
5. Who is Dr. Scarpetta's successor as the chief medical examiner of Virginia?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)