|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Dr. Marcus' motives toward Dr. Scarpetta?
(a) To make Dr. Scarpetta act differently.
(b) To make Dr. Scarpetta admire him.
(c) To make Dr. Scarpetta look bad.
(d) To make Dr.Scarpetta fall in love with him.
2. What case is Dr. Scarpetta consulting on?
(a) She is not consulting on a case.
(b) The Gilly Paulsson case.
(c) The Homeless Drug Addict case.
(d) The Alaskan Fisherman case.
3. Who did Marino spend the night with?
(a) Whitby's widow.
(b) A hooker.
(d) Mrs. Paulsson.
4. What does Scarpetta want when re examining the Paulsson body?
(a) A late lunch.
(b) Lots of hot coffee.
(c) A camera.
(d) A witness.
5. What is Henri wearing after her shower to her session with Benton?
(a) A shirt and jeans.
(b) A formal gown.
(c) Her robe.
(d) Her nightgown.
6. What floor is Lucy's master suite on?
(a) The third.
(b) The ground.
(c) The second.
(d) The fourth.
7. What does Dr. Marcus call the FBI Behavioral Science Unit?
(a) The guys next door.
(b) The Profiling Unit.
(c) The CSI people.
(d) The mentalists.
8. What is Mrs. Paulsson looking at in the bathroom?
(a) Gilly's toothbrush.
(b) Gilly's hairbrush.
(c) Gilly's towel.
(d) Gilly's retainer.
9. What does Pogue complain about to his mother?
(a) How much traffic there is in Florida.
(b) How expensive rent is in Florida.
(c) How inexpensive the cost of living is in Florida.
(d) How much it rains in Florida.
10. Who is Marino's boss?
(a) Dr. Joel Marcus.
(b) The Federal Government.
(c) Dr. Kay Scarpetta.
(d) Lucy Farinelli.
11. What is Marino's favorite hair color on a woman?
12. Where does Edgar Allan Pogue live?
(a) Richmond, Virginia.
(b) Hollywood, California.
(c) Hollywood, Florida.
(d) Aspen, Colorado.
13. What does Eise find in the swab from the Whitby facial wound?
(a) Grayish brown dust.
(b) Reddish dust.
(c) Yellow paint.
(d) Silver putty.
14. How does Henri refer to her attacker?
(a) She does not refer to him.
(b) A good looking man.
(c) A decent human being.
(d) The beast.
15. What contaminates the service elevator?
(a) Edgar's golf shoes.
(b) The crematorium gurney.
(c) A underground gas line leak.
(d) The formaldahide fumes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy find on the kitchen table?
2. What is the purpose in Marino calling Lucy?
3. What piece of evidence does Lucy test for fingerprints on?
4. What does Lucy leave in Kate's mailbox?
5. Who does Dr.Marcus blame for the increased frequency of his panic attacks?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)