|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Paulsson put in the sink to defrost?
(d) Hot dogs.
2. What is Benton's opinion of Henri?
(a) That Henri is a clean freak.
(b) That Henri is a generally good person.
(c) That Henri is a narcissistic sociopath.
(d) That Henri does not pay attention to details.
3. What time does Marino tell Scarpetta he arrived at the FOP lounge?
(a) He arrived around eleven.
(b) He arrived around eight.
(c) He arrived around seven.
(d) He arrived around ten.
4. Dr. Kay Scarpettta watches what happen in Richmond, Va.?
(a) The demolition of her old office building.
(b) An old lady get mugged.
(c) A man propose to a lady.
(d) A motor vehicle accident at the airport.
5. What is Henri wearing after her shower to her session with Benton?
(a) Her robe.
(b) A formal gown.
(c) A shirt and jeans.
(d) Her nightgown.
6. What contaminates the service elevator?
(a) Edgar's golf shoes.
(b) The crematorium gurney.
(c) A underground gas line leak.
(d) The formaldahide fumes.
7. Where does Dr. Scarpetta live?
8. What are Dr. Marcus' motives toward Dr. Scarpetta?
(a) To make Dr.Scarpetta fall in love with him.
(b) To make Dr. Scarpetta look bad.
(c) To make Dr. Scarpetta act differently.
(d) To make Dr. Scarpetta admire him.
9. What is the purpose in Marino calling Lucy?
(a) To tell her a funny story.
(b) To let her know her aunt's problems in Virginia.
(c) To find out when he gets paid.
(d) To ask her to check on his cat.
10. What room in Kate's home looks directly into Lucy's master bedroom suite?
(a) Kate's bathroom.
(b) Kate's sunroom.
(c) Kate's master bedroom.
(d) Kate's dining room.
11. Why won't Lucy tell Scarpetta anything about her current case?
(a) Lucy does not want her to know what she has gotten her for Christmas.
(b) Lucy does not want Scarpetta to know Henri was attacked in Lucy's home.
(c) Lucy does not want her to know where Benton is.
(d) Lucy does not want her to know her neighbors.
12. Why does Mrs. Paulsson go upstairs the morning of Gilly's death?
(a) She goes upstairs to brush her hair.
(b) She goes upstairs to feed the dog.
(c) She goes upstairs to give Gilly some cough medicine.
(d) She goes upstairs to brush her teeth.
13. What does Lucy offer Rudy upon returning to her house?
(a) A bowl of homemade chili.
(b) A drink.
(c) A night of wild sex.
(d) A cup of coffee.
14. What does Eise find in the swab from the Whitby facial wound?
(a) Grayish brown dust.
(b) Yellow paint.
(c) Reddish dust.
(d) Silver putty.
15. What does Scarpetta do at the hotel?
(a) She yells loudly at Marino for being a jerk.
(b) She tucks Marino in bed.
(c) She orders Marino some food.
(d) She runs Marino a bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they find in Gilly's drawers?
2. What does Scarpetta want when re examining the Paulsson body?
3. What does Dr. Marcus take for his panic attacks?
4. Where does Edgar Allan Pogue live?
5. What does Lucy find on the kitchen table?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)