|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarpetta do at the hotel?
(a) She runs Marino a bath.
(b) She tucks Marino in bed.
(c) She yells loudly at Marino for being a jerk.
(d) She orders Marino some food.
2. What is Benton's opinion of Henri?
(a) That Henri is a narcissistic sociopath.
(b) That Henri does not pay attention to details.
(c) That Henri is a generally good person.
(d) That Henri is a clean freak.
3. What does Junius Sise make in the Trace Evidence lab?
(a) A fingerprint dusting powder.
(b) A pig statue.
(c) A tungsten tool.
(d) A mold of a shoe.
4. What is Marino's favorite hair color on a woman?
5. What is the name of Gilly's dog?
6. What does Scarpetta want when re examining the Paulsson body?
(a) A witness.
(b) Lots of hot coffee.
(c) A camera.
(d) A late lunch.
7. Why won't Lucy tell Scarpetta anything about her current case?
(a) Lucy does not want her to know her neighbors.
(b) Lucy does not want her to know where Benton is.
(c) Lucy does not want her to know what she has gotten her for Christmas.
(d) Lucy does not want Scarpetta to know Henri was attacked in Lucy's home.
8. What does Lucy do for a living?
(a) Lucy is a private investigator.
(b) Lucy is a federal agent.
(c) Lucy is a spy.
(d) Lucy is a police officer.
9. Who re-examines Gilly Paulsson's bedroom?
(a) Scarpetta and Marino.
(b) Scarpetta and Fielding.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The forensic investigators.
10. Who is usually late for work?
(d) Dr. Marcus.
11. What swab is a match to the Whitby swab?
(a) The swab taken from Gilly Paulsson's toilet.
(b) The swab taken from Gilly Paulsson's hairbrush.
(c) The swab taken from Gilly Paulsson's tongue.
(d) The swab taken from Gilly Paulsson's shoes.
12. What has Dr. Fielding developed since Dr. Scarpetta last saw him?
(a) A bright affect.
(b) A skin disorder.
(c) A palsy.
(d) A humble attitude.
13. What is scratched into the paint of Lucy's car?
(a) A deragatory term.
(b) A Nazi sign.
(c) A long slash.
(d) A hairy eyeball.
14. What do the prints Lucy lifted from the eyeball drawing match?
(a) The prints from Gilly's windowsill.
(b) The prints from the wine bottle in the kitchen.
(c) The prints from her master bedroom.
(d) The prints from the coffee cup.
15. What does Marino do to Gilly's windowsill?
(a) Wipe it off.
(b) Close the window.
(c) Paint it.
(d) Dust it for fingerprints.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lucy request when calling the police?
2. What piece of evidence does Lucy test for fingerprints on?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Paulsson's ex-husband?
4. What does Lucy leave in Kate's mailbox?
5. What is considered a common professional courtesy in the medical examiner's office?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)