|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Theodore Whitby killed?
(a) Death by strangulation.
(b) Death by overdose.
(c) Death by tractor.
(d) Death by gunshot.
2. Who is in Lucy's Modena with her?
(a) Benton Wesley.
(b) Rudy Musil.
(c) Frank Marino.
3. How long has Rudy been at the training camp office?
(a) Rudy's been at the training camp office all night.
(b) Rudy's been at the training camp office about two hours.
(c) Rudy's been at the training camp office about three hours.
(d) Rudy's been at the training camp office for four hours.
4. What kind of metal is in the dust found at the Witby and Paulsson's crimes?
(a) Iron is in the dust.
(b) Steel is in the dust.
(c) Brass is in the dust.
(d) Aluminum is in the dust.
5. Where are Marino's injuries located?
(a) His genitials.
(b) His knees.
(c) His hands.
(d) His feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marino eat at the FOP lounge?
2. What is the name of Gilly's dog?
3. What does Lucy leave in Kate's mailbox?
4. Who is the security guard at the BioTech II building?
5. Where is the office of the chief medical of the state of Virginia located?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)