|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Marino's boss?
(a) Lucy Farinelli.
(b) Dr. Kay Scarpetta.
(c) Dr. Joel Marcus.
(d) The Federal Government.
2. What does Marino do to Gilly's windowsill?
(a) Wipe it off.
(b) Paint it.
(c) Dust it for fingerprints.
(d) Close the window.
3. What does the Army Intern bring to Scarpetta?
(a) A set of hearing aides.
(b) A pair of glasses.
(c) A pair of boots.
(d) A set of dentures.
4. What does Lucy find on the kitchen table?
(a) She finds a copy of a Broward County Sheriff's Office report.
(b) She finds nothing.
(c) She finds a single red rose.
(d) She finds a dirty chili bowl.
5. How does Lucy describe her aunt's position?
(a) Scarpettta is a left wing anarcist.
(b) Scarpetta is a little known activist.
(c) Scarpetta is a political fall guy in the Paulsson case.
(d) Scarpetta is not very political.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Dr. Marcus' motives toward Dr. Scarpetta?
2. What do the prints Lucy lifted from the eyeball drawing match?
3. What is scratched into the paint of Lucy's car?
4. What is Benton's opinion of Henri?
5. What does Dr. Marcus call the FBI Behavioral Science Unit?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)