|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy do while she is upstairs in Kate's home?
(a) She answers her cellphone.
(b) She plants several listening devices.
(c) She uses the restroom.
(d) She uses her computer.
2. What is Benton's opinion of Henri?
(a) That Henri does not pay attention to details.
(b) That Henri is a generally good person.
(c) That Henri is a clean freak.
(d) That Henri is a narcissistic sociopath.
3. What floor is Lucy's master suite on?
(a) The second.
(b) The third.
(c) The fourth.
(d) The ground.
4. How does Lucy describe her aunt's position?
(a) Scarpetta is a political fall guy in the Paulsson case.
(b) Scarpettta is a left wing anarcist.
(c) Scarpetta is not very political.
(d) Scarpetta is a little known activist.
5. Who does Dr.Marcus blame for the increased frequency of his panic attacks?
(a) The Gilly Paulsson murderer.
(b) Dr. Scarpetta.
(c) Dr. Fielding.
(d) Frank Marino.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in Lucy's Modena with her?
2. Why does Mrs. Paulsson go upstairs the morning of Gilly's death?
3. Why won't Lucy tell Scarpetta anything about her current case?
4. What is Mrs. Paulsson looking at in the bathroom?
5. What does Pogue wear when he meets his new landlord?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)