|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Lucy when she met Marino?
(a) Twenty years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Ten minutes old.
(d) Twelve years old.
2. Who does Dr.Marcus blame for the increased frequency of his panic attacks?
(a) Dr. Scarpetta.
(b) Dr. Fielding.
(c) The Gilly Paulsson murderer.
(d) Frank Marino.
3. What does Mrs. Paulsson put in the sink to defrost?
(d) Hot dogs.
4. What case is Dr. Scarpetta consulting on?
(a) The Alaskan Fisherman case.
(b) The Gilly Paulsson case.
(c) She is not consulting on a case.
(d) The Homeless Drug Addict case.
5. Where does Edgar Allan Pogue live?
(a) Hollywood, Florida.
(b) Hollywood, California.
(c) Aspen, Colorado.
(d) Richmond, Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy offer Rudy upon returning to her house?
2. Who told Marino about Mr. Paulsson's involvement with the FBI?
3. What room in Kate's home looks directly into Lucy's master bedroom suite?
4. What contaminates the service elevator?
5. How does Dr. Marcus offend Dr. Scarpetta?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)