|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is assigned to the Theodore Whitby autopsy?
(a) Dr. Floyd.
(b) Dr. Scarpetta.
(c) Dr. Fielding.
(d) Dr. Marcus.
2. What does Pogue complain about to his mother?
(a) How much it rains in Florida.
(b) How expensive rent is in Florida.
(c) How inexpensive the cost of living is in Florida.
(d) How much traffic there is in Florida.
3. What is scratched into the paint of Lucy's car?
(a) A deragatory term.
(b) A Nazi sign.
(c) A hairy eyeball.
(d) A long slash.
4. What does Pogue wear when he meets his new landlord?
(a) A wig.
(b) A sport coat.
(c) A tie.
(d) A fake mustache.
5. What does Henri's PERK show?
(a) No evidence of vaginal tearing.
(b) No evidence of seminal fluid.
(c) No PERK was done.
(d) No evidence of trauma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in Lucy's Modena with her?
2. How does Lucy describe her aunt's position?
3. Why is there a group of Army interns in the morgue?
4. What is considered a common professional courtesy in the medical examiner's office?
5. How is Theodore Whitby killed?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)