|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Edgar Allan Pogue live?
(a) Richmond, Virginia.
(b) Hollywood, California.
(c) Aspen, Colorado.
(d) Hollywood, Florida.
2. How does Lucy describe her aunt's position?
(a) Scarpetta is a little known activist.
(b) Scarpetta is a political fall guy in the Paulsson case.
(c) Scarpetta is not very political.
(d) Scarpettta is a left wing anarcist.
3. Who is in Lucy's Modena with her?
(b) Rudy Musil.
(c) Frank Marino.
(d) Benton Wesley.
4. Who is Marino's boss?
(a) Dr. Joel Marcus.
(b) The Federal Government.
(c) Lucy Farinelli.
(d) Dr. Kay Scarpetta.
5. How does Dr. Marcus offend Dr. Scarpetta?
(a) By belching in her face.
(b) By ignoring her.
(c) By addressing her by her first name.
(d) By not holding the door open for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Theodore Whitby killed?
2. Where does Dr. Scarpetta live?
3. What does Benton Wesley ask Marino to do?
4. What does Pogue complain about to his mother?
5. What are Dr. Marcus' motives toward Dr. Scarpetta?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)