|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benton Wesley ask Marino to do?
(a) To warn Scarpetta about the traffic.
(b) To warn Scarpetta not to eat the fish.
(c) To warn Scarpetta about the muggers.
(d) To warn Scarpetta to use extreme caution while around Dr. Marcus.
2. What is considered a common professional courtesy in the medical examiner's office?
(a) Inviting visiting consultants to dinner.
(b) Inviting visiting consultants home for drinks.
(c) Inviting visiting consultants to attend office staff meeting.
(d) Inviting visiting consultants to attend their church.
3. Who does Scarpetta agree to help with the Paulsson case?
(a) Dr. Marcus.
(b) Dr. Musil.
(c) Dr. Farinelli.
(d) Dr. Fielding.
4. How does Dr. Marcus offend Dr. Scarpetta?
(a) By belching in her face.
(b) By addressing her by her first name.
(c) By not holding the door open for her.
(d) By ignoring her.
5. What is Benton's opinion of Henri?
(a) That Henri is a narcissistic sociopath.
(b) That Henri does not pay attention to details.
(c) That Henri is a generally good person.
(d) That Henri is a clean freak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Lucy's Ferrari?
2. How does Henri refer to her attacker?
3. What does Lucy do for a living?
4. What case is Dr. Scarpetta consulting on?
5. Where is the office of the chief medical of the state of Virginia located?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)