|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the neighbor see Henri the morning of the attack?
(a) Hanging clothes on the line.
(b) On the front porch.
(c) By the garage.
(d) Out by the pool.
2. What is the name of Gilly's dog?
3. How does Lucy find Henri after the attack?
(b) Screaming loudly.
(d) With a man.
4. What piece of evidence does Lucy test for fingerprints on?
(a) The entry way door jamb.
(b) The paint of the side of her car.
(c) The sliding glass door handle.
(d) The drawing of the eyeball.
5. What is considered a common professional courtesy in the medical examiner's office?
(a) Inviting visiting consultants home for drinks.
(b) Inviting visiting consultants to attend their church.
(c) Inviting visiting consultants to dinner.
(d) Inviting visiting consultants to attend office staff meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy offer Rudy upon returning to her house?
2. Who is assigned to the Theodore Whitby autopsy?
3. What does Mrs. Paulsson put in the sink to defrost?
4. What floor is Lucy's master suite on?
5. Who was Pogue's supervisor at the Anatomical division?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)