|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What case is Dr. Scarpetta consulting on?
(a) The Gilly Paulsson case.
(b) She is not consulting on a case.
(c) The Alaskan Fisherman case.
(d) The Homeless Drug Addict case.
2. What does Benton Wesley ask Marino to do?
(a) To warn Scarpetta about the muggers.
(b) To warn Scarpetta not to eat the fish.
(c) To warn Scarpetta to use extreme caution while around Dr. Marcus.
(d) To warn Scarpetta about the traffic.
3. What does Mrs. Paulsson put in the sink to defrost?
(c) Hot dogs.
4. What do they find in Gilly's drawers?
(a) A half chewed bone.
(b) A rabbit's foot.
(c) A piece of dog food.
(d) A dried rose.
5. What is Pogue's job in the Anatomical division?
(a) He cleans up after the workers.
(b) He prepares cadavers for scientific purposes.
(c) He sweeps up the crematorium.
(d) He cooks in the cafeteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the office of the chief medical of the state of Virginia located?
2. What piece of evidence does Lucy test for fingerprints on?
3. What is the name of Gilly's dog?
4. What does Kate do while Lucy is upstairs in Kate's home?
5. Who does Scarpetta agree to help with the Paulsson case?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)