|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose in Marino calling Lucy?
(a) To find out when he gets paid.
(b) To let her know her aunt's problems in Virginia.
(c) To tell her a funny story.
(d) To ask her to check on his cat.
2. Who Assists Scarpetta with the Paulsson re-autopsy of Gilly Paulsson?
(a) Dr. Markus.
(b) Dr. Welk.
(c) Dr. Noble.
(d) Dr. Fielding.
3. How does Henri refer to her attacker?
(a) A decent human being.
(b) The beast.
(c) She does not refer to him.
(d) A good looking man.
4. Who is assigned to the Theodore Whitby autopsy?
(a) Dr. Floyd.
(b) Dr. Fielding.
(c) Dr. Marcus.
(d) Dr. Scarpetta.
5. How old was Gilly Paulsson?
(a) Twenty four years old.
(b) Sixteen years old.
(c) Fourteen years old.
(d) Twelve years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in Lucy's Modena with her?
2. What does Pogue complain about to his mother?
3. What is considered a common professional courtesy in the medical examiner's office?
4. What does Benton Wesley ask Marino to do?
5. What does Lucy find on the kitchen table?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)