|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Army Intern bring to Scarpetta?
(a) A pair of boots.
(b) A set of dentures.
(c) A pair of glasses.
(d) A set of hearing aides.
2. What does Henri's PERK show?
(a) No evidence of vaginal tearing.
(b) No evidence of seminal fluid.
(c) No PERK was done.
(d) No evidence of trauma.
3. What kind of vehicle does Suzanne Paulsson drive?
(a) She drives a mini van.
(b) She drives a Landrover.
(c) She drives a SUV.
(d) She drives a Mercedes.
4. Where did Whitby live?
(a) Whitby lived by the Hilton Hotel.
(b) Whitby lived by the fire department.
(c) Whitby lived by the town dump.
(d) Whitby lived by the airport.
5. What piece of evidence does Lucy test for fingerprints on?
(a) The sliding glass door handle.
(b) The paint of the side of her car.
(c) The drawing of the eyeball.
(d) The entry way door jamb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Scarpetta live?
2. What kind of metal is in the dust found at the Witby and Paulsson's crimes?
3. Who is usually late for work?
4. Who does Scarpetta complain to about the morgue?
5. What kind of knocker do the Paulsson's have?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)