|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henri wearing after her shower to her session with Benton?
(a) A formal gown.
(b) Her nightgown.
(c) A shirt and jeans.
(d) Her robe.
2. What color is Lucy's Ferrari?
3. What room in Kate's home looks directly into Lucy's master bedroom suite?
(a) Kate's dining room.
(b) Kate's sunroom.
(c) Kate's bathroom.
(d) Kate's master bedroom.
4. What is considered a common professional courtesy in the medical examiner's office?
(a) Inviting visiting consultants to attend their church.
(b) Inviting visiting consultants to attend office staff meeting.
(c) Inviting visiting consultants to dinner.
(d) Inviting visiting consultants home for drinks.
5. What case is Dr. Scarpetta consulting on?
(a) The Gilly Paulsson case.
(b) She is not consulting on a case.
(c) The Homeless Drug Addict case.
(d) The Alaskan Fisherman case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rudy find in Lucy's mailbox?
2. Why is an autopsy table sloped?
3. What do the prints Lucy lifted from the eyeball drawing match?
4. Why is there a group of Army interns in the morgue?
5. What does Eise find in the swab from the Whitby facial wound?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)