1. Who is the main character of this book?
The author, Donald Miller.
2. Miller asks for what from the reader?
3. Who is Miller's intended audience?
4. Miller writes specifically to appeal to what type of humor?
A male sense of humor.
5. The author wants the reader to encourage and relate to what type of men?
Men who grew up or are being raised without fathers.
6. Writing this book appears to have been what type of experience for the author?
7. The author uses the prologue to do which of the following?
Explain his writing style.
This section contains 5,675 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)