|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Spirituality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Miller's writing style changes. How does it change?
(a) He tells more stories about other people.
(b) He reveals his secret desires.
(c) He shares more personal information about himself.
(d) His writing style does not change.
2. Writing this book appears to have been what type of experience for the author?
3. In the book, "Wild at Heart', what is the wound left in a man's soul by the absence of a father referred to as?
(a) "Hole in the up of a man's soul."
(b) "Father wound."
(c) There is no term for this.
(d) Scar tissue.
4. Which of MacMurray's children gets Miller out of bed by begging to be carried down the stairs?
(a) MacMurray's children are grown.
(b) Elle MacMurray.
(c) Cassy MacMurray.
(d) MacMurray does not have any children.
5. The author uses the prologue to do which of the following?
(a) Discuss issues related to fatherless boys.
(b) Discuss issues related to fathers who abandon their children.
(c) Tell the reader his life story.
(d) Explain his writing style.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a child, what type of clubs does Miller think men participated in?
2. What kind of relationship does Miller want with a father?
3. Miller found the characteristics of a strong male authority figure in whom?
4. What do problems in a person's attitude toward work signal?
5. Why is Miller particularly upset with older men?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)