|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Spirituality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miller asks for what from the reader?
(d) Open mindedness.
2. Why is Miller not allowed to take this class in high school?
(a) This class was full.
(b) This class was canceled.
(c) This class did not exist.
(d) Only students in the top 10% of all students could take this class.
3. Miller's stories in Chapter 1 seem to highlight what emotions from his childhood?
(a) Loneliness and singleness.
(b) Anger and frustration.
(c) Friendship and loyalty.
(d) Happiness and joy.
4. According to Miller, why should young men say no to cheap sex?
(a) To avoid diseases.
(b) To strengthen families.
(c) To protect women.
(d) To save money.
5. How does Miller grasp the "God as father" concept, initially?
(a) He resists accepting this idea.
(b) As the perfect explanation for his life.
(c) Without question.
(d) In a "baby way."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miller ask God to do?
2. What grade does Miller make when he finishes this high school class?
3. What does Miller read that also helps him to understand importance of a father in a child's fife?
4. What do sex researchers demonstrate in their research?
5. What is the responsibility of the adult male elephant in a young elephant's life?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)