|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Spirituality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miller asks for what from the reader?
(a) Open mindedness.
2. What year in high school did Miller experience a significant turning point?
(a) Senior year.
(b) Miller was never in high school.
(c) Miller never experienced a turning point in high school.
(d) Freshman year.
3. in Chapter 11, which object is used to teach Miller a valuable lesson about honesty?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) There was no object.
(c) A stolen wallet.
(d) A car.
4. Miller suggests that submission to God's will allows God to do what for humans?
(a) Protect and lead humans to safety.
(b) Allows humans to make mistakes.
(c) None of the above.
(d) Make humans happy.
5. For the first time, who does Miller admit suffers besides boys and men without fathers?
(a) All humanity.
(b) Only girls.
(c) Mothers of boys without fathers.
(d) The fathers who abandon their children.
Short Answer Questions
1. According the audience who listened to Miller give his talk, what happens to men who "take a moral high ground"?
2. Which of the following is not an important step of learning to make decisions?
3. How does the ability to accept a spiritual connection between God and fathers help Miller?
4. Miller learned a valuable life lesson in Chapter 11 despite the absence of who in his life?
5. According to Miller, which of the following is not a positive characteristic of God?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)