|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Spirituality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to MacMurray, which of the following is not an important task for families?
(a) Teach responsiblity.
(b) Promote unity.
(c) Submit to authority.
(d) Promote maturity.
2. According the audience who listened to Miller give his talk, what happens to men who "take a moral high ground"?
(a) They become very popular.
(b) Nothing happens to these men.
(c) They cannot keep friends.
(d) They can become social outcasts.
3. One of Miller's friends tells Miller about real love. What does Miller's friends state is a core characteristic of real love?
4. How does Miller make up for not having a father to give him information?
(a) He seeks other male authorities.
(b) He talks to his mother.
(c) He reads the encyclopedia.
(d) He searches the internet.
5. What book does Miller first read cover to cover?
(a) An autobiography of President Eisenhower.
(b) A book on how to write your own memoir.
(c) A book of Emily Dickinson poems.
(d) A comic book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miller's uses many words to describe his meeting with MacMurray. Which of the following is not a work he used to describe his meeting with MacMurray?
2. Miller learned a valuable life lesson in Chapter 11 despite the absence of who in his life?
3. Writing this book appears to have been what type of experience for the author?
4. Why does Miller not trust the motivations of male authority?
5. In Chapter 14, what does Miller continue to fear that God will do to him?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)