|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Spirituality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Miller about real love in Chapter 9?
(a) Miller's mother.
(b) No one.
(c) A married friend.
(d) Dr. Kinsey.
2. According to MacMurray, how does a person learn to not feel guilt when doing bad things?
(a) A person chooses to do wrong things.
(b) A person is born with the ability to not feel guilty.
(c) A person's parents teach him to not feel guilty.
(d) A person starts with telling the little lies and half-truths.
3. The message of this book is presented by the author with a strong bias for which he does not do what?
(a) Show remorse.
(b) Ask the reader's forgiveness.
(c) State that he is sorry.
4. Which of MacMurray's children gets Miller out of bed by begging to be carried down the stairs?
(a) MacMurray's children are grown.
(b) Cassy MacMurray.
(c) Elle MacMurray.
(d) MacMurray does not have any children.
5. Where does Miller find a job when he moves to Oregon?
(a) In a automotive shop.
(b) At a publishing company.
(c) At a coffee shop.
(d) At a bookstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miller refuse to participate in a Bible study group in his church?
2. Miller's mother dies without doing what?
3. What does protecting the value of sex as part of commitment save, according to Miller?
4. Why does Miller's Pinewood Derby Car not make it in the derby race?
5. Miller believes a famous person he saw interviewed is example of _____________?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)