|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Spirituality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How, specifically, does Mr. Gentiles help Miller?
(a) He teaches Miller to read the Bible.
(b) He encourages Miller to write for the church youth newsletter.
(c) He prays for Miller.
(d) He gives Miller a job at the church.
2. Where does Miller first realize he needs to achieve manhood?
(a) When he falls in love.
(b) Miller believes he has already achieved manhood.
(c) Miller does not believe that men need to achieve manhood.
(d) At a rally for Christian men.
3. What does Miller use as an analogy for God's love and father-son love?
(a) A car.
(b) A mother-daughter relationship.
(c) A tomato plant.
(d) A snow storm.
4. As a child, which animal does Miller most want to own?
5. Miller suggests that submission to God's will allows God to do what for humans?
(a) Make humans happy.
(b) Protect and lead humans to safety.
(c) None of the above.
(d) Allows humans to make mistakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miller make up for not having a father to give him information?
2. What group of people does Miller suggest are similar to orphaned elephants?
3. Initially, Miller assumes that work is God's punishment of people. Why?
4. In the book, "Wild at Heart', what is the wound left in a man's soul by the absence of a father referred to as?
5. What does Miller believe about his relationship with his mother?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)