|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miller do that upsets one of the church members who is spending time with Miller?
(a) Goes to sleep during church.
(b) Has a mishap with the remote-controlled airplane.
(c) Makes rude noises during youth group meetings.
(d) Uses rude language during youth group meetings.
2. What does Miller read that also helps him to understand importance of a father in a child's fife?
(a) An autobiography by President Eisenhower.
(b) A magazine article in People Magazine.
(c) A Bible story.
(d) A newspaper story in the New York Times.
3. As a child, which animal does Miller most want to own?
4. Miller's mother dies without doing what?
(a) Telling Miller that she loved him.
(b) Making a will.
(c) Telling Miller who his father is.
(d) Making arrangements for her funeral.
5. Miller writes about what part of his life in this book?
(a) His adolescent years only.
(b) His childhood experiences only.
(c) His search to understand his life as a boy without a father.
(d) His adult years only.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not help Miller make successful and wise decisions?
2. Initially, how does Miller react to the spiritual discussion of a relationship between God and fathers?
3. What metaphor does Miller use to describe the role of elders in transferring information to the next generation?
4. Why is Miller particularly upset with older men?
5. What fear does Miller have about his participation in mens' Bible study groups?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)