|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what valuable lesson does Miller learn when living with the MacMurrays?
(a) To be responsible.
(b) To have faith.
(c) To tell the truth.
(d) To be brave.
2. What activity does Miller not enjoy until he begins college?
3. What does the landlord's son, who attempts to fill in as a father figure on a camping trip, forget?
(a) Miller's first name.
(b) To show up.
(c) How to light a fire.
(d) The tent.
4. The author wants the reader to encourage and relate to what type of men?
(a) Men who are fathers.
(b) Men who grew up or are being raised without fathers.
(c) Men who are not yet fathers.
(d) Men with fathers.
5. In Chapter 9, what point for boys raised without fathers does Miller reinforce?
(a) The importance of love.
(b) The importance of women in a man's life.
(c) The importance of seeking a proper mentor.
(d) The importance of father's in a man's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miller not trust the motivations of male authority?
2. What does Miller believe that men possess?
3. What does Miller read that also helps him to understand importance of a father in a child's fife?
4. Miller believes that young men should do what in order to make decisions?
5. According to Miller, another necessary characteristic of God's love that is required in father-son love is the ability to do what?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)