|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miller ask God to do?
(a) Miller asks God to make him rich.
(b) Miller asks God to fnd his real father.
(c) Miller asks God to father him.
(d) Miller asks God to forgive him.
2. Who gives Miller the key to his new home?
(a) Terri MacMurray.
(b) Cassie MacMurray.
(c) John MacMurray.
(d) Elle MacMurray.
3. What kinds of decisions should young men make, according to Miller?
(a) Wise decisions.
(b) Hasty decisions.
(c) No decisions.
(d) Slow decisions.
4. Why do Travis and Miller think they may go to prison?
(a) Making stupid decisions at the wrong time.
(b) 85% of men in prison do not have fathers.
(c) They have broken many laws.
(d) All boys without fathers go to prison.
5. True of False: only men who grew up without fathers and boys who are being without fathers will benefit from reading this book.
(a) False. Only young adult males preparing to be fathers should read this book.
(b) True. Only these type of men and boys will understand this book.
(c) False. Male and female readers of all ages can benefit from reading this book.
(d) False. Only single mothers should read this book.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Miller observes the girl breaking up with several boys, what is he doing?
2. Miller writes about what part of his life in this book?
3. As a child, Miller remembers hearing fairy tales about which animals?
4. What does Miller and his friend, Travis, fear?
5. Why does Miller not trust the motivations of male authority?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)