|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miller do that upsets one of the church members who is spending time with Miller?
(a) Uses rude language during youth group meetings.
(b) Has a mishap with the remote-controlled airplane.
(c) Goes to sleep during church.
(d) Makes rude noises during youth group meetings.
2. What tasks must elephants accomplish when they reach puberty?
(a) They must learn to hunt and feed themselves.
(b) They must leave their mother, go into the wild, and seek a male mentor.
(c) They must grow new tusks.
(d) They must mate and have baby elephants.
3. Miller found the characteristics of a strong male authority figure in whom?
(a) John MacMurray, his mentor.
(b) David Gentiles.
(d) His boss.
4. What does Miller ask God to do?
(a) Miller asks God to make him rich.
(b) Miller asks God to forgive him.
(c) Miller asks God to fnd his real father.
(d) Miller asks God to father him.
5. How long does Miller live in his new home in Boring, Oregon?
(a) A couple of years.
(b) Forever. He never leaves.
(c) Four years.
(d) Four months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Initially, how does Miller react to the spiritual discussion of a relationship between God and fathers?
2. Miller suggests that submission to God's will allows God to do what for humans?
3. Which of the following is an important characteristic of becoming a man, according to Miller?
4. Miller's uses many words to describe his meeting with MacMurray. Which of the following is not a work he used to describe his meeting with MacMurray?
5. What does Miller and his friend, Travis, fear?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)