|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an important step of learning to make decisions?
(a) Act deliberately.
(b) React before you think.
(c) Stop being reactionary.
(d) Think before you speak.
2. Who tells Miller about real love in Chapter 9?
(a) A married friend.
(b) No one.
(c) Miller's mother.
(d) Dr. Kinsey.
3. Miller describes his mother as being exhausted because of him. He learns the real reason she is exhausted. What is this?
(a) Miller's mother works too hard.
(b) Because her partner left her as a single mother.
(c) Miller's mother is sick.
(d) Miller's mother drinks too much.
4. What does Miller state that the dragon reminds him of?
(a) A giant protector.
(d) A real father figure.
5. Why does Miller date girls?
(a) Miller did not like to date girls.
(b) Validation for his ego.
(c) To prove he was a man.
(d) Because he likes girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7 Miller searches for a definition of manhood. In doing so, Miller reaches a new definition of man, as any person _________.
2. This prologue is does which of the following?
3. Where are Miller and John MacMurray when Miller first begins to understand the relationship between God and fathers?
4. What does Miller describe God's love for humans as?
5. In Chapter 4, as Miller thinks about his pain as child without a father, what happens to him?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)