|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Authority.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miller's search to understand himself as a child without a father lead to?
(a) A spiritual journey.
(b) An emotional journey.
(c) A new life.
(d) It does not lead to anything.
2. As a child, Miller remembers hearing fairy tales about which animals?
(d) Dwarves and dragons.
3. What does Miller ask God to do?
(a) Miller asks God to father him.
(b) Miller asks God to fnd his real father.
(c) Miller asks God to forgive him.
(d) Miller asks God to make him rich.
4. In Chapter 4, as Miller thinks about his pain as child without a father, what happens to him?
(a) He gets sick.
(b) He gets angry.
(c) He begins to heal.
(d) He feels sad.
5. Miller's uses many words to describe his meeting with MacMurray. Which of the following is not a work he used to describe his meeting with MacMurray?
(a) Divine intervention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What audience does Miller address in Chapter 6?
2. Why does Miller settle in Boring, Oregon?
3. Is Miller's concern with the social problem of all boys who grow up without fathers?
4. Miller warns men not to rely on men with authority who do not do what?
5. What tasks must elephants accomplish when they reach puberty?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)