|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Spirituality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How, specifically, does Mr. Gentiles help Miller?
(a) He teaches Miller to read the Bible.
(b) He encourages Miller to write for the church youth newsletter.
(c) He prays for Miller.
(d) He gives Miller a job at the church.
2. How does the ability to accept a spiritual connection between God and fathers help Miller?
(a) It has not impact on Miller.
(b) It helps Miller to feel accepted.
(c) It allows Miller to find a father.
(d) It allows Miller to experience a sense of belonging.
3. The author wants the reader to encourage and relate to what type of men?
(a) Men who grew up or are being raised without fathers.
(b) Men who are fathers.
(c) Men who are not yet fathers.
(d) Men with fathers.
4. Who is the main character of this book?
(a) All boys without fathers.
(b) All children without parents.
(c) The book's co-author, John MacMurray.
(d) The author, Donald Miller.
5. The message of this book is presented by the author with a strong bias for which he does not do what?
(a) State that he is sorry.
(b) Show remorse.
(d) Ask the reader's forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a teenager, one of Miller's most successful and key relationships with a male father figure was with whom?
2. What does Miller state that the dragon reminds him of?
3. Writing this book appears to have been what type of experience for the author?
4. What does Miller ask God to do?
5. Why is Miller particularly upset with older men?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)