|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Spirituality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miller's mother attempts to find father figures for her son by involving him in which community organization?
(a) Boy Scouts.
(b) Cub Scouts.
(c) After school program.
(d) Little League.
2. What does Miller use as an analogy for God's love and father-son love?
(a) A mother-daughter relationship.
(b) A car.
(c) A snow storm.
(d) A tomato plant.
3. Miller describes his mother as being exhausted because of him. He learns the real reason she is exhausted. What is this?
(a) Miller's mother drinks too much.
(b) Miller's mother works too hard.
(c) Because her partner left her as a single mother.
(d) Miller's mother is sick.
4. Who is the main character of this book?
(a) All children without parents.
(b) The author, Donald Miller.
(c) The book's co-author, John MacMurray.
(d) All boys without fathers.
5. Who is Miller's intended audience?
(a) Boys only.
(d) Men and women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Miller particularly upset with older men?
2. Initially, how does Miller react to the spiritual discussion of a relationship between God and fathers?
3. What does Miller ask God to do?
4. Miller suggests that submission to God's will allows God to do what for humans?
5. As a teenager, one of Miller's most successful and key relationships with a male father figure was with whom?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)