|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Spirituality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Miller and John MacMurray when Miller first begins to understand the relationship between God and fathers?
(a) At work.
(b) On a trip up a mountain.
(c) In church.
(d) At home.
2. MIller learns many lessons from watching the MacMurray family? Which of the following is a lesson that Miller does not learn?
(a) Families need a lot of time apart from each other.
(b) Families work together.
(c) Children are as important as adults.
(d) Fathers prefer to spend time with children instead of in front of the TV.
3. Chapter 1 emphasizes what difficulties for boys who grow up without fathers?
(a) The lack of money.
(b) Unstable relationships with others.
(c) Poor communication skills with others.
(d) The absence of traditional father-son experiences.
4. As a child, which animal does Miller most want to own?
5. What does Miller's search to understand himself as a child without a father lead to?
(a) A new life.
(b) It does not lead to anything.
(c) An emotional journey.
(d) A spiritual journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tasks must elephants accomplish when they reach puberty?
2. According to MacMurray, which of the following is not an important task for families?
3. In Chapter 1, Miller discusses several attempts to find a father figure during what part of his life?
4. Miller's stories in Chapter 1 seem to highlight what emotions from his childhood?
5. True of False: only men who grew up without fathers and boys who are being without fathers will benefit from reading this book.
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)