|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Work Ethic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Miller live in his new home in Boring, Oregon?
(a) Four months.
(b) Forever. He never leaves.
(c) Four years.
(d) A couple of years.
2. As a child, which animal does Miller most want to own?
3. In Chapter 9, Miller describes a story of watching a girl who met and broke up with several girls. What is the setting of the meetings between this girl and the boys?
(c) Coffee shop.
4. Which of the following does not help Miller make successful and wise decisions?
(a) Developing goals.
(b) Following through on the steps.
(c) Breaking goals into steps.
(d) Willpower alone.
5. Miller asks for what from the reader?
(d) Open mindedness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miller read that also helps him to understand importance of a father in a child's fife?
2. In Chapter 9, how much advice is offered about girls?
3. Writing this book appears to have been what type of experience for the author?
4. Miller believes that young men should do what in order to make decisions?
5. Chapter 5 has a high degree of tension and describes a significant turning point in Miller's life. In literature this is referred as the _____________.
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)