|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Work Ethic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Initially, how does Miller react to the spiritual discussion of a relationship between God and fathers?
(a) He gets excited and can't stop talking.
(b) He does not react at all.
(c) He rejects it outright and refuses to talk.
(d) He sees it as a sentimental statement and dismisses it.
2. Which of MacMurray's children gets Miller out of bed by begging to be carried down the stairs?
(a) MacMurray's children are grown.
(b) Elle MacMurray.
(c) Cassy MacMurray.
(d) MacMurray does not have any children.
3. This prologue is does which of the following?
(a) Acknowledges all the contributors to the book.
(b) Piques the readers interest in the topic.
(c) Gives a concise history of the author's life.
(d) Presents a summary of the book.
4. Who is Miller's intended audience?
(b) Boys only.
(c) Men and women.
5. Which of the following does not help Miller make successful and wise decisions?
(a) Willpower alone.
(b) Following through on the steps.
(c) Breaking goals into steps.
(d) Developing goals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Miller about real love in Chapter 9?
2. What does MacMurray believe is his payment for high-quality work?
3. What does Miller state that the dragon reminds him of?
4. Miller uses the story of a girl who met and broke up with several boys in one morning to illustrate his points about girls. How many boys did this girl talk to in this story?
5. As a child, Miller thinks that manhood does not arrive until men are what age?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)