|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miller join a church in Boring, Oregon?
(a) He is invited to attend.
(b) He is lonely.
(c) He is bored with life.
(d) He is very spiritual man.
2. Why does Miller refuse to participate in a Bible study group in his church?
(a) The members would not listen to him.
(b) The Bible study groups did not meet at times that were convenient for him.
(c) Mostly women attended these meetings.
(d) There were no Bible study groups in his church.
3. What does Miller state that a "callused heart toward sin" is?
(a) An emotional response.
(b) A character flaw.
(c) Something people are born with.
(d) Easy to change.
4. As a child, Miller thinks that manhood does not arrive until men are what age?
(a) In their thirtiies.
(b) In their fifties.
(c) When they married.
(d) When they become teenagers.
5. Where is Miller offered a home when living in Boring, Oregon?
(a) In an apartment with friends.
(b) In a garage apartment at the MacMurrays.
(c) In a trailer with coworkers.
(d) In a house shared with an elderly person.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the book, "Wild at Heart', what is the wound left in a man's soul by the absence of a father referred to as?
2. When Miller is able to find a men's Bible study group, what happens?
3. How long does Miller live in his new home in Boring, Oregon?
4. Miller believes a famous person he saw interviewed is example of _____________?
5. Miller also tells a story of watching an interview with a famous person which teaches him more about sin. Who was this famous person?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)