|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lawyer do to the butler?
(a) He glares at him.
(b) He chastises him.
(c) He argues with him.
(d) He hits him.
2. Into what does Julian launch as he describes in intimate detail the experience of a Christian being fed to a lion?
(a) A dream.
(b) One of his religious, hallucinatory states.
(c) A nightmare.
(d) A seizure.
3. How does Miss Alice's behavior change when the lawyer relentlessly pursues her and backs her against a wall?
(a) She panics.
(b) She begins to scream.
(c) She is calm and seems a bit amused at his advances.
(d) She kisses him.
4. What does the lawyer demand that the butler do?
(a) Put flowers in a vase for him.
(b) Make up a bed for him.
(c) Make him dinner.
(d) Keep an eye on Miss Alice and Julian at all times.
5. What does the lawyer hiss at her?
(a) He wants her.
(b) To watch her step.
(c) To go after her precious Julian.
(d) To leave him alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two men believe would be a perfect twist?
2. What are they discussing as Julian enters the library?
3. What is the lawyer trying to do to Alice?
4. What does the butler say about Miss Alice?
5. What has Julian become during his stay at the mansion?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)