|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Alice call out, as she drops her head back?
(a) "He will be yours! He will be yours! ALICE!"
(b) "What shall I do with you, my sweet?"
(c) "You are mine and God's!"
(d) "NO! I can't do this to you!"
2. Why do the butler and Julian run to the chapel?
(a) The movement was in the chapel.
(b) It is the chapel that is engulfed in flames.
(c) It is the most beautiful location.
(d) Julian forgot a gift for Miss Alice.
3. What is Miss Alice's response when Julian pleads with her to explain what had just happened to him?
(a) She tells him that the lawyer had business to attend to.
(b) She wearily responds that she does not know.
(c) She no longer likes wine.
(d) The model and the real thing are the same.
4. What does the lawyer hiss at her?
(a) To leave him alone.
(b) He wants her.
(c) To watch her step.
(d) To go after her precious Julian.
5. What does Julian beg of Miss Alice?
(a) To hold him.
(b) To marry him.
(c) To please not leave him.
(d) To please stay away from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian want to do?
2. Of what does Miss Alice remind him?
3. What does Miss Alice ask Julian to do?
4. What does Julian do as he moves to her?
5. What must the lawyer do with their plans for Julian?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)