|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the scene set?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) The library of the mansion.
(c) In Miss Alice's bedroom.
(d) In the garden.
2. What does Julian notice about the model of the mansion?
(a) It is beautiful.
(b) It is on fire.
(c) It is not accurate.
(d) There is movement.
3. Of what does Miss Alice remind him?
(a) He cannot run away.
(b) He will marry her.
(c) He is serving.
(d) He will never be a priest.
4. What does Miss Alice think about the lawyer's hair on his back, the fat between his shoulder blades, even his genitalia?
(a) She finds them to be odd.
(b) They are unusual for a man.
(c) She finds them revolting.
(d) She loves every part of him.
5. What are almost too much for him to avoid any longer?
(a) The various dishes of delicious food.
(b) His feelings for Miss Alice.
(c) The gluttony and temptation.
(d) Miss Alice's good looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they wonder if they should tell the Cardinal?
2. What has Julian become during his stay at the mansion?
3. What does the butler say about the wine cellar?
4. Why do the butler and Julian run to the chapel?
5. What does Julian beg of Miss Alice?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)