|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what do the two men then engage?
(a) A role-playing exercise.
(b) A debate.
(c) A fight.
(d) A game of chess.
2. What do they wonder if they should tell the Cardinal?
(a) About Miss Alice's relationship with Julian.
(b) That Julian is out of the conspiracy.
(c) About the model of the mansion.
(d) That the Cardinal will not get any of the money.
3. What does Miss Alice think about the lawyer's hair on his back, the fat between his shoulder blades, even his genitalia?
(a) She finds them revolting.
(b) They are unusual for a man.
(c) She finds them to be odd.
(d) She loves every part of him.
4. In what do the two men relish?
(a) The idea of telling Julian about their plans, to see his reaction.
(b) The idea of telling Miss Alice that Julian does not like him.
(c) The idea of telling His Eminence that the precious Julian will soon be taken from him.
(d) The idea of telling Miss Alice they are no longer interested in her plan.
5. What does Julian ask Miss Alice?
(a) Where the lawyer ran off to.
(b) If she is alright.
(c) If she would like to have some wine.
(d) How there could be flames in both the model of the chapel and the real chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Alice tell him?
2. Why does the lawyer throw out that maybe she would rather be with her precious Julian?
3. What does the butler say about the wine cellar?
4. To whom is he talking?
5. What does Julian do as he moves to her?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)