|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lawyer do to the butler?
(a) He glares at him.
(b) He argues with him.
(c) He chastises him.
(d) He hits him.
2. How does the butler feel about the encounter upon which he has stumbled?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is embarrassed.
(c) He is nervous.
(d) He is amused.
3. Into what does Julian launch as he describes in intimate detail the experience of a Christian being fed to a lion?
(a) A dream.
(b) A seizure.
(c) A nightmare.
(d) One of his religious, hallucinatory states.
4. What does Julian remember about the Welsh man?
(a) How handsome he was.
(b) The juice his farm produced.
(c) The incredible tufts of black hair on his fingers.
(d) How good he was with horses.
5. Why do the men believe surely a hundred-million dollars a year should be enough for one man?
(a) He is not very intelligent.
(b) He is not even a priest.
(c) He is not even that attractive.
(d) He has no authority.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he clearly wonder?
2. For what do the lawyer and butler say that Julian has been looking?
3. To whom is he talking?
4. What does Julian fear?
5. Why does the lawyer throw out that maybe she would rather be with her precious Julian?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)