|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian remember about the Welsh man?
(a) How good he was with horses.
(b) The juice his farm produced.
(c) How handsome he was.
(d) The incredible tufts of black hair on his fingers.
2. Why do they all peer into the model?
(a) To see the location of the flames.
(b) To find out what is moving.
(c) To see what is not accurate.
(d) To see its beauty.
3. What does Julian do as he moves to her?
(a) He begins to sob.
(b) He gives a sort of dying cry.
(c) He screams her name.
(d) He takes a deep breath.
4. How does Miss Alice continue to humiliate Julian?
(a) With a discussion of riding crops and whipping and asks if he has ever whipped anyone.
(b) By telling him he is worthless.
(c) By making insulting comments about his looks.
(d) With a discussion about his role as her lay man.
5. What does Miss Alice call out, as she drops her head back?
(a) "He will be yours! He will be yours! ALICE!"
(b) "NO! I can't do this to you!"
(c) "What shall I do with you, my sweet?"
(d) "You are mine and God's!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lawyer do to the butler?
2. What does the butler say about the wine cellar?
3. What do they wonder if they should tell the Cardinal?
4. How does the scene end?
5. What is Miss Alice saying when the other men are gone?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)