|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the poem lead?
(a) An awkward moment.
(b) Their conversation of early erotic musings and mental imagery of sex play.
(c) Miss Alice begging Julian to marry her.
(d) A kiss shared between the couple.
2. What about the butler infuriates the lawyer even further?
(a) His rude behavior.
(b) His indifference.
(c) His disrespect.
(d) His crude humor.
3. Why do the butler and Julian run to the chapel?
(a) Julian forgot a gift for Miss Alice.
(b) The movement was in the chapel.
(c) It is the most beautiful location.
(d) It is the chapel that is engulfed in flames.
4. What is Miss Alice's response when Julian pleads with her to explain what had just happened to him?
(a) She no longer likes wine.
(b) The model and the real thing are the same.
(c) She tells him that the lawyer had business to attend to.
(d) She wearily responds that she does not know.
5. How does the scene end?
(a) With the two men wondering if Julian will survive.
(b) The men are laughing about their plot to destroy Julian.
(c) The two men search for Miss Alice.
(d) The men see the model of the mansion begin to move.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Alice recite?
2. What does Julian beg of Miss Alice?
3. What does Julian do as he moves to her?
4. Who is the butler playing?
5. What does Miss Alice tell him?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)