|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the butler and Julian run to the chapel?
(a) It is the chapel that is engulfed in flames.
(b) Julian forgot a gift for Miss Alice.
(c) It is the most beautiful location.
(d) The movement was in the chapel.
2. What does Miss Alice call out, as she drops her head back?
(a) "What shall I do with you, my sweet?"
(b) "He will be yours! He will be yours! ALICE!"
(c) "NO! I can't do this to you!"
(d) "You are mine and God's!"
3. To whom is he talking?
(a) The Cardinal.
(b) The lawyer.
(c) Miss Alice.
4. What has Julian become during his stay at the mansion?
(a) A tremendous help.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) A man.
(d) A priest.
5. What is Miss Alice's response when he asks her if there is anything to fear?
(d) Only here.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Alice ask Julian to do?
2. What does Julian want to do?
3. What do the two men believe would be a perfect twist?
4. To what does the poem lead?
5. What does Miss Alice think about the lawyer's hair on his back, the fat between his shoulder blades, even his genitalia?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)