|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian notice about the model of the mansion?
(a) It is on fire.
(b) There is movement.
(c) It is beautiful.
(d) It is not accurate.
2. How does Miss Alice continue to humiliate Julian?
(a) By telling him he is worthless.
(b) With a discussion of riding crops and whipping and asks if he has ever whipped anyone.
(c) By making insulting comments about his looks.
(d) With a discussion about his role as her lay man.
3. To what does the poem lead?
(a) An awkward moment.
(b) Miss Alice begging Julian to marry her.
(c) A kiss shared between the couple.
(d) Their conversation of early erotic musings and mental imagery of sex play.
4. In what does Miss Alice delight?
(a) Julian's love.
(b) Julian's anger.
(c) Julian's nervousness.
(d) Julian's embarrassment.
5. How does the butler feel about the encounter upon which he has stumbled?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is amused.
(d) He is embarrassed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julian kneel?
2. What does Miss Alice call out, as she drops her head back?
3. What about the butler infuriates the lawyer even further?
4. Why do the butler and Julian run to the chapel?
5. What does Miss Alice tell him?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)