|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lawyer do when the other two men leave?
(a) He violently grabs Miss Alice by the wrist and forces her to the floor.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He kisses Miss Alice.
(d) He tells Miss Alice to follow the other two men.
2. What does he clearly wonder?
(a) Whether he will ever be a priest.
(b) Why he is there, what is his real purpose there, and why is he being tempted and tested.
(c) Why he has not proposed yet.
(d) Where the other men are.
3. What does the lawyer do to the butler?
(a) He chastises him.
(b) He glares at him.
(c) He argues with him.
(d) He hits him.
4. What has Julian become during his stay at the mansion?
(a) A priest.
(b) A tremendous help.
(c) A man.
(d) A nuisance.
5. What does Julian fear?
(a) The chapel.
(b) The model.
(c) The lawyer.
(d) Miss Alice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Alice call out, as she drops her head back?
2. To what topic of discomfort does Julian move?
3. What about the butler infuriates the lawyer even further?
4. What happens as Miss Alice spreads her arms?
5. What does Julian do as he moves to her?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)