|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the butler suggest that it is probably time for the lawyer to do?
(b) Find Miss Alice.
(c) Visit the Cardinal again.
(d) Seduce Julian.
2. What is the lawyer trying to do to Alice?
(a) Get her to sign a document.
(b) Seduce Julian.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Touch and caress her.
3. How does the butler feel about the encounter upon which he has stumbled?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is amused.
(c) He is nervous.
(d) He is embarrassed.
4. What are they discussing as Julian enters the library?
(a) Moving him in with Miss Alice.
(b) Having him do more work in the wine cellar.
(c) Making him the Parish Priest.
(d) Moving him into quarters over the chapel.
5. What does Julian ask Miss Alice?
(a) If she would like to have some wine.
(b) If she is alright.
(c) How there could be flames in both the model of the chapel and the real chapel.
(d) Where the lawyer ran off to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they discuss?
2. What does the butler say about Miss Alice?
3. What does the lawyer hiss at her?
4. What does the lawyer demand that the butler do?
5. What does Julian want to do?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)