|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Alice recite?
(a) A scene from Romeo and Juliet.
(b) D.H. Lawrence's Love on the Farm.
(c) A poem she had written.
(d) Her wedding vows in the form of a poem.
2. What does the butler say as he enters the room?
(a) Julian will no longer be seeing them this evening.
(b) Julian has left the wine cellar and would be joining them presently.
(c) Julian has run away.
(d) Julian does not want to see them.
3. What do the two men explore about Julian?
(a) Whether he will stay.
(b) Whether he will be their sacrifice.
(c) Whether he will go along with the plan.
(d) Whether he can take it as well.
4. What does Julian beg of Miss Alice?
(a) To please stay away from him.
(b) To please not leave him.
(c) To hold him.
(d) To marry him.
5. What about the butler infuriates the lawyer even further?
(a) His disrespect.
(b) His indifference.
(c) His crude humor.
(d) His rude behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they wonder if they should tell the Cardinal?
2. What does Julian do as she beckons him to come to her?
3. What does Miss Alice do after the lawyer leaves her?
4. What do these two explore?
5. What does the butler pretend?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)