|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the butler suggest that it is probably time for the lawyer to do?
(a) Visit the Cardinal again.
(b) Seduce Julian.
(d) Find Miss Alice.
2. Where is the scene set?
(a) In the garden.
(b) The library of the mansion.
(c) In Miss Alice's bedroom.
(d) In the kitchen.
3. What does the butler say about the wine cellar?
(a) It is beautiful and does not need Julian to care for it.
(b) It is filled with delicious, expensive wine.
(c) Essentially they are making some very expensive vinegar.
(d) They are making some of the best wine in the region.
4. What does Miss Alice call out, as she drops her head back?
(a) "You are mine and God's!"
(b) "NO! I can't do this to you!"
(c) "He will be yours! He will be yours! ALICE!"
(d) "What shall I do with you, my sweet?"
5. What does the lawyer hiss at her?
(a) To watch her step.
(b) To leave him alone.
(c) He wants her.
(d) To go after her precious Julian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lawyer think about the relationship that has developed by the wealthy woman and the lay brother?
2. What do they wonder if they should tell the Cardinal?
3. Where does Julian kneel?
4. What does the butler pretend?
5. What does Miss Alice think about the lawyer's hair on his back, the fat between his shoulder blades, even his genitalia?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)