Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they discuss?
(a) Whether or not he should leave.
(b) His role as a lay man.
(c) His legal rights.
(d) How much fun they had riding horses today.
2. What does Miss Alice do when Julian is still in his dreamlike state, musing on the greatness of sacrifice?
(a) Miss Alice moves behind him, her arms around his neck, and then on his chest, urging him to come to her in his sacrifice.
(b) Miss Alice humiliates him even further.
(c) Miss Alice leaves him.
(d) Miss Alice says a prayer for him.
3. What does Julian notice about the model of the mansion?
(a) It is beautiful.
(b) It is not accurate.
(c) It is on fire.
(d) There is movement.
4. What does the lawyer say is the true source of her private donation to the church?
(a) Her sexual relationship with Julian.
(b) The selling of her mansion.
(c) Her relationship with the Cardinal.
(d) Her father's inheritance.
5. What does the lawyer think about the relationship that has developed by the wealthy woman and the lay brother?
(a) He is embarrassed for Miss Alice.
(b) He is personally and professionally outraged.
(c) He does not care.
(d) He is intrigued.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do these two explore?
2. What does the butler say Miss Alice will do?
3. What does the lawyer do when the other two men leave?
4. What is Julian doing for Miss Alice and the Church?
5. Why do they all peer into the model?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)