|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do these two explore?
(a) Telling the Cardinal more than that Julian will get the money.
(b) Other options besides hurting Julian.
(c) The mansion.
(d) Miss Alice's mail.
2. What does the butler suggest that it is probably time for the lawyer to do?
(a) Visit the Cardinal again.
(c) Find Miss Alice.
(d) Seduce Julian.
3. What must the lawyer do with their plans for Julian?
(a) Inform Miss Alice of them.
(b) Warn Julian of them.
(c) Inform the Cardinal of them.
(d) Forget about them.
4. To what does the poem lead?
(a) An awkward moment.
(b) Miss Alice begging Julian to marry her.
(c) A kiss shared between the couple.
(d) Their conversation of early erotic musings and mental imagery of sex play.
5. What does the butler say Miss Alice will do?
(a) She will run away with Julian.
(b) Be angry with the lawyer.
(c) Her job.
(d) Return soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian beg of Miss Alice?
2. What do they discuss?
3. Why do the men believe surely a hundred-million dollars a year should be enough for one man?
4. Why do the butler and Julian run to the chapel?
5. Who is the butler playing?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)