|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does this scene open?
(a) It is set in the Cardinal's inner rooms.
(b) It is set in the mansion's garden at a party.
(c) It is set in the mansion's library and opens with no one on stage.
(d) It is set in the mansion's chapel during a service.
2. Of what does Miss Alice remind him?
(a) He cannot run away.
(b) He is serving.
(c) He will never be a priest.
(d) He will marry her.
3. What are almost too much for him to avoid any longer?
(a) Miss Alice's good looks.
(b) His feelings for Miss Alice.
(c) The gluttony and temptation.
(d) The various dishes of delicious food.
4. What do they discuss?
(a) His legal rights.
(b) Whether or not he should leave.
(c) How much fun they had riding horses today.
(d) His role as a lay man.
5. What does Julian want to do?
(a) Marry Miss Alice.
(b) Become a priest.
(c) Run away.
(d) Serve in some way and be forgotten.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the lawyer throw out that maybe she would rather be with her precious Julian?
2. In what do the two men relish?
3. What do the two men believe would be a perfect twist?
4. What does Julian notice about the model of the mansion?
5. What does the lawyer do to the butler?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)