|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian ask Miss Alice?
(a) How there could be flames in both the model of the chapel and the real chapel.
(b) If she is alright.
(c) If she would like to have some wine.
(d) Where the lawyer ran off to.
2. For what do the lawyer and butler say that Julian has been looking?
(a) Intimacy and love.
(c) A ride back to the asylum.
(d) A home.
3. What does Miss Alice think about the lawyer's hair on his back, the fat between his shoulder blades, even his genitalia?
(a) They are unusual for a man.
(b) She finds them revolting.
(c) She finds them to be odd.
(d) She loves every part of him.
4. What do the two men explore about Julian?
(a) Whether he will stay.
(b) Whether he will go along with the plan.
(c) Whether he will be their sacrifice.
(d) Whether he can take it as well.
5. What does the butler pretend?
(a) There is no place for him to take a nap.
(b) He does not know where Miss Alice and Julian are.
(c) Dinner has already been served.
(d) He does not hear the lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the folds of her negligee mimic?
2. Where is Julian?
3. What does the butler say about the wine cellar?
4. Why do the butler and Julian run to the chapel?
5. What is the lawyer trying to do to Alice?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)