|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two discuss?
(a) The colors of the birds.
(b) The beauty of the flowers.
(c) The detail of the crucifix.
(d) The merits of the model, as well as the intention and purpose of having such a work created.
2. In what does Miss Alice delight?
(a) Julian's nervousness.
(b) Julian's love.
(c) Julian's anger.
(d) Julian's embarrassment.
3. What is Miss Alice's response when he asks her if there is anything to fear?
(d) Only here.
4. Why does Julian ask whether or not someone will soon be available?
(a) To take photographs of him and the birds.
(b) To confess his sins.
(c) To see him for his appointment.
(d) To get a tour of the garden.
5. What does the butler say as he enters the room?
(a) Julian has run away.
(b) Julian does not want to see them.
(c) Julian will no longer be seeing them this evening.
(d) Julian has left the wine cellar and would be joining them presently.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian admit to the butler when the lawyer leaves?
2. How does Miss Alice continue to humiliate Julian?
3. What does Miss Alice ask Julian to do?
4. What do they discuss?
5. How does Julian respond?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)