|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Part 1 (pages 71-90).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disorder causes George to shake as he is shaved?
(a) Parkinson's disease.
(c) Muscular dystrophy.
(d) Cerebral palsy.
2. The drowned child that Howard fishes from a creek is the daughter of what widow?
(d) La Rose.
3. What color is Kathleen's hair described as in Chapter 2?
(b) Dark brown.
4. What is Howard's middle name?
5. The narrator says of Kathleen in Chapter 2 that her "stern manner and her humorless regime mask" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was George's cancer for which he first underwent radiation therapy?
2. What month is it every year when Howard meets with the hermit in Chapter 1?
3. At what age did George retire?
4. What natural phenomenon does Howard compare his seizures to in Chapter 1?
5. What does Howard give the hermit to drink before he pulls his tooth in Chapter 1?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)